💎 Idol × Idol 💎

Idol AU

Top-Minho✓
Bottom -Jisung✓

Summary:Jisung and Minho both shy to confess, and worried about maintaining their idol frame, suddenly couple up.

•|Word Count - 1k +100 words|•

🍷Genre:Fluff and teeny bit angst🍷

°-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•°

Minho glances at Jisung as he panics when the camera pans towards him.

"Oh hi stays! I've been wondering why --"

Jisung watches Minho with fond eyes as Seungmin suddenly flops beside him.

"You're gonna get caught with those eyes."

Jisung sighs still feeding on the handsome sight in front of him,

"It's been 3 years, I wish I could gather courage like lix.. "

Seungmin just snickers and lands a hard pat on Jisung's back who hisses with anger.

"No luck! "

....

"Oh Han! There you are. Stays look at this, Han's wearing a sleeveless vest! Doesn't his arm look bulky? haha! "

Jisung's heart almost bursts out of his chest when Minho slowly glides his finger over a vein on his forearm.

He slowly regains his composure and smiles.

"Indeed! I've been working out with Minho hyung for quite a while now! "

Minho laughs as he nods to the camera as the camera is then escorted by Changbin to talk. Jisung slowly lifts his eyes to look at Minho.

Minho kept scrolling through his phone as jisung eyes we're glued to him hideously.

"What? "

Jisung flinches as Minho asks still tapping on his phone.

"N-Nothing.. "

"You were staring for quite a bit, got something to say? "

"Mhmm.. "

Jisung hums as he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"Come on speak up, what? "

"Umm... I-- Nevermind! "

Minho shrugs as he then passes his attention to Seungmin and keeps irritating him as he calls out for him.

"Seungmin-ah! "

Seungmin arrives with the camera. He pushes Minho aside on the couch they were seated making sure that Minho sticks close to Jisung.