💎 Bully × Victim 💎

Bully × Victim

Top-Minho✓
Bottom -Jisung✓

Summary:Jisung works hard to fulfill money for his struggles, but catches feelings for Minho who is homophobic, and minho finds out.

•|Word Count - 4k words|•

🍷Genre: angst 🍷

T/W ;‼️Homophobia, Slurs, Attempt of Suicide‼️

___________

A/N: Sorry if it's too long, I literally wrote this when I was having a breakdown. Tried to clear out any errors :)

°-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•°

"Jisung. Hey Kid? Jisung, hear me? JISUNG?!"

Jisung jolts out of his trance, spacing again.

Jisung stumbled in his steps, bent down as he looked up, lids shuttering, lips agape.

The owner-manager stood in his formal shirt tucked neatly in his navy slacks.

Jisung stood up bowing 90° to the manager in due respect. He held the bill of his black cap pulling his cap further down.

In an attempt to hide from whatever was coming, good or bad.

The manager let out a loud hiss, jisung already knowing he was shaking his head left and right in disappointment.

He smacks jisung's head, not too hard, who just lowers it down more.

"I heard Minho and others but especially Minho complain about your work.

He told me you zoom out often while billing for customers, mess up the stuff arrangements with others on the shelves?

Why so? I do remember warning you. At this high rate I might just fire-"

Jisung's head lifts to look at the manager for the first time in the conversation.

His eyes were reflecting pure fear and refusal.

"S-sir, I can't.. I can't afford to lose the job sir, I promise it won't happen again. "

"That's what you said the last time and last to last time. "

The manager sighs his dominant hand rubbing his creased forehead, the other resting on his hip.

"Fine, but this is the LAST time I'll let this pass, and I don't want the same happening again, got it!? "

The manager exaggerates the word 'last' as he storms out of the store, nodding to other workers bowing at him.

Jisung finds himself about to pick up some cereal boxes from the cart to put them in the right rack, until.

"Did little fag get a scolding? Haha, What don't tell me you're about to cry once again!?"