💎 Best friends ➡ Lovers 💎

✨ Best friend ➡ Lovers 

  Top- Minho ✓
  Bottom-Jisung ✓

Summary:Jisung has the biggest crush on a girl. Minho is his best friend and also a secret lover of his. However Jisung has a stutter.

•| Word Count- 3k + 758 words |•

🍷Genre:Fluff, slight angst & smut 🍷

[A/n: this isn't edited so there might be some mistakes in there, pls correct me if there are any :) ]

°-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•°

"It's gonna be fine, how about you talk to her?"

Felix slowly turns his eyes to Minho, in a concealed attempt to read his expression.

His scowl was prominent to everyone, but Jisung never noticed it. Especially when he was talking about Yoo-rin.

"I-I did. It's—it's..."

"It's what? "

"IT'S T-THAT S-S-SHE NEVER S-SEES ME MORE THAN T-THAT! She e-even told m-me she's  s-single.F–Fuck..."

Jisung slowly breaks down as his eyes start pouring.

"Jisung then that's your sign to stop. You'll end up hurting yourself. "

Jisung pushes Felix rushing to hug Minho by his waist as he weeps, laying his head on his best friend's chest.

Felix looks at Minho with the most apologetic eyes as he leaves the scene.

Minho sighs as he pats Jisung's head looking down at him, hearing him sob. He then averts his eyes to Yoo-rin.

Yoo-rin.
The girl — Jisung had a mad crush over.

She was pretty cunning and foxy. She had been feigning friendship with Jisung for a
month, aware of his feelings.

Yet, she put them into neglect and continued favoring their relationship as friends.

Minho would always overlook her nifty schemes but could never figure out why was she still friends with jisung.

Typically when Jisung would actually get bothersome and clingy to her also with his stutter.

She, with her wile and shrewd attitude could push him away once without feeling an ounce of guilt.

But she remains. Minho had a bad feeling, but he couldn't sum it up.

Only if he knew how bad of a game was Yoo-rin playing with an innocent Jisung.

"H-Hyung, s-sorry your s-s-shirt's damp."

Minho wakes up from his hunch as he looks down at Jisung.

His eyes were as big as they could ever be, sparkling with the tears, his nose and lips blooming red.