Part 1

While walking around the woods, she couldn't find a way out of the distractions that came towards her. She tried to find an exit, even though she went through the corridors of the forest.

It was a time where she could've just ran towards the end of the woods to find the exit, but she didn't. She slowly approached the other side of the door.

She thought about it for a second if she should make a choice to open it or not. Her mind was rushing with the answers of this wasn't the right door so she backed up away form the door.

The exit was right in front of her, but she didn't know. She walked passed it, while her mind was running in circles.

Maybe she had calmed her mind and had a peaceful mind, she would've found the exit already.

She reflected about what she should do to did the exit. But the harder you try, the harder it seems, but she can't just give up to easily.

So she did all she can to calm her mind down even though it was hard to concentrate with all the distractions and noises. It wasn't pleasant. But at the end she knew it would be worth a shot. So she tried and tried. But it couldn't work so she tried another idea.

It wasn't easy to calm her mind down because the distractions and noises were stopping her to find the exit.