Part 4

The flowers bloomed in front of her as she passed though then with delight and amusement.

The amazing energy she had made the flowers sprout when she touched all the flowers that bloomed in her sight.

The flowers grow, watered with the breeze of rain, rinsed in sun, and were no longer thirsty or dead.

It was a feeling that everyone loved to have, especially her as she dreamed for it for a very long time.

Now she viewed a mountain that was so tall. That was her home. She then ran to the the top of the mountain facing the sunset. She lay down exhaustedly finally making it to the top.

She then sighed deeply feeling the cool fresh air move pass her freely. She then crossed her legs while putting her hands behind her head.

As she observed the sunset, she also thought what would it be like to be like the waves of the ocean. The waves of the ocean was so calm and peaceful, but also gives us a sense of relaxation.

She was motivated and inspired to do so. It clicked in her mind so fast. She can be anything that she wants, but she choose to be like the waves. She thought for a moment, if anyone can be like the waves of the ocean, I can too. No one is gonna stop me and no one will.