Part 3

This is was her last idea, to seek what was in front of her. She had to close her eyes for a moment and breathe in and out a few times.

Her body started to shift as she visualised where the exit out of this maze could be. After the exit would be the exit out of the woods.

Although it took very long, she was very concentrated and focused to seek what was in front of her and not seek what was behind her.

A rush if wind hit her, telling her what direction where to go from here. Then she whispered and danced by the wind, following the wind of the songs.

Although it took her to dead ends, she wasn't worried because she knew at the end she will find the exit.

Every time she was stressed or lost in the maze, she would do the same thing.

She would push through and find the exit. It was the best feeling that's he had in a long time.

It rushed over her like butterflies that glow in the dark skies.

The wind stopped and she lowered down to the ground.

She now had the spirit to find the way out of the maze. She ran with joy finally finding the exit out of the woods. She walked through it and she covered her eyes as the light shined on her.

Her home was waiting for her on the other side.