Part 2

She looked everywhere for that exit. But what she's seeking is in front of her, but she couldn't see because of the distractions and noises. She has a lot of ideas she wants to get started with, but are the those ideas gonna get her out of the woods?

The first thing she did was to challenge herself by asking her friend how to get out of the woods.

She called him.

"Hey Daniel, do you know where the exit form out of this forest?"

She showed him what the forest looked like.

"Umm... I'm not too sure. Maybe go to the right?"

"Okay."

She ended the call form there and she's goes to the right direction.

As she wakes she found a price of paper that said "DANGER ZONE!! DO NOT PASS"

She then put the sign back on where it was and walked to the other direction next to that sign. It Sa Sa footpath that leads you up to the mountain, but it was full of vines and plank wood that was left there for centuries.

Although she was amazed by the view, she had to find her way out of the forest. So she walked passed the amazing view she had seen and walked to the other side of the woods. The other side was a maze that you had to get out from to find the exit. She travelled to the left, right, straight, right, right, left. There was a dead end. She walked back and goes to the right, straight, right, left, straight, right. There was a dead end.

She needed to think of how to get out of this maze she was in.

Although it was challenging for her, she knew she had to try.