Chapter 2

Kate pov~
I panicked as my wolf howled with joy. I was freaking out real bad.
I knew this feeling and this desire.
My parents told me about it.
'I have a mate' I thought to myself.
"Kate? are you okay?" Lilly said, as she nudged me a bit. I smiled at her.
"I'm fine, I'm gonna have fresh air" I said, as I put my cup of wine down and scurried to the exit. Once I was at the doors, I turned around to look before I leave. That's when I spotted a sexy looking guy. his eyes darken in lust. My eyes widened when I hear a voice in my head. 'Mate!'. I turned around to the door and left. I quickly walked to the garden and sighed.
I found a sitting spot, so I sat near a little pond of ducklings And watched them swim around and quack.
I smiled at the babies and giggle a bit. "Hello" a voice said. I stood on my feet to be meet by that guy again. 'Mate! Mate!' my wolf howled.
I was slightly angry at her, I didn't want a mate. I turn around to leave, but he caught my arm and smirked. I was suddenly pressed against his chest. He wrapped his hands around my waist. We started dancing to the song. I gulped and decided to speak.
"W-Who are u-you?" I said, as his smirk grew wider. "I'm Alpha Angelo, pack of the Moon Scape" he said. He put his lips on my ear. "Also, Your mate" he whispered, as he placed a kissed on my neck. "And you?" He said, as he put his head up and smiled at me. "Kate, Kate Anderson" I almost whispered.