Chapter 3

Kate pov~
"Kate?!" Lilly yelled, worried filled her voice. I pulled away from Angelo as Lilly stood in front of me. "Jesus! you scared me" she said. I smiled at her, she cares!. "I'm good, I just..needed fresh air" I said eyeing Angelo. Lilly noticed and whispered.
"who's he?" She whispered. Angelo smirked and spoke. "I'm Angelo, Her mate" he said, as Lilly eyes widened.
I shook my head. "Lilly, you knew since I we where little that I never want a mate, remember?" I said, as she nodded. Angelo growled lowly.
'what are you doing! He's our mate!' my wolf howled. I grabbed Lilly's hand and dragged her back to the ball. "He is hot!" Lilly giggled to me.
I rolled my eyes and spoke.
"I don't want a mate!" Lilly sighed.
"I don't want one either, but it's for the best" she said, sadly. "Hey, let's go dance" she squealed out. I nodded, we both walk towards our friends. David and Andy. I grabbed David's hand as Lilly grabs Andy.
"whoa! girls finally can't resist" Andy chuckled. me and Lilly glare at him.
"No, were just bored, so we decided to dance with you boys" Lilly said. David smirked at Andy and wrapped his hands around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started swaying with him.
He placed his forehead on mine.
I looked at Lilly to see her and Andy doing the same. My wolf growled at David. "Your so beautiful" David said, as he stroke my cheek.
I smiled and blush at him.