Chapter 4

Kate pov~
"Come on! hurry up Kate!" My sister yelled, as Lilly "awe" in sight.
I groaned and rubbed my eyes.
we were currently in the humans territory and shopping for clothes.
"I can't believe I agreed with this" I mumbled under my breath. Lilly Grinned as she spotted a store.
I shook my head slowly and try to escape, but she instantly grabbed me back and dragged me in the store. "Kidnapped!" I said, still trying to escape. My sister giggled and watch as Lilly kept dragging me.
I sighed and pouted in defeat.
"I hate you" I muttered, as Lilly smiled sweetly at me. "as, I love you too sweetheart!" She said, pinching my cheek. so as you can tell, we shopped for two hours until we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilly, Ruby, Damon and I were all over the floor, covered in blankets and pillows. I groan quietly and rubbed my temples. I felt a little sad leaving my mate, especially my wolf who was begging me to look for him. There was suddenly a knock at the front door. "Who could that be?" I mumbled, as I stood up and walked over to the door. I opened it, but no one was there. I raised a brow and sniffed the air. My eyes widened when I smell that familiar smell.
I felt desire take over me, as Angelo stood in front of me. He had a smirk plastered on his beautiful lips.
I didn't know what I was thinking, but I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my nose in his neck.
My wolf purred as I did so. I felt his arms go around me to. "Come with me" he whispered, as he started kissing my neck. I breath his scent and nodded. He smiled and picked me up bridal style. We began walking into the woods as men followed the alpha and I.