003. 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨?

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

three. I know you want me
Come out and haunt me
Sharing all your secrets with each other
Since you were kids.

"YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME." Ellie mumbled to herself as the doors opened to reveal Eugene Linden's forgotten basement. Stored inside lay rows upon rows of deceased Cannabis.

The room was dimly-lit and shadowed by the lack of light. The outline of Marijuana was barely seeable through the overwhelming darkness, yet Lizzie and Ellie still managed to examine the plants with impressed stares.

"It's weed."

"It's a lot of dead weed." Lizzie corrected, walking forward and shining her torch over the shrivelled Cannabis. She parted with Ellie as they both individually trailed their eyes over the interior of the basement.

Wherever lacked the plant, it was instead filled with rusty storage shelves containing forgotten, meaningless artefacts and objects.

A two-seater coach sat idle in the room, slightly dusty from the lack of use. The couch was diamond-patterned and a plain shade of grey, nothing too fancy. Beside it on one of the storage crates, sat a little jar containing multiple joints.

"Look what I found." Ellie smirked, turning to look at the blonde, shaking the jar as she motioned to it. She watched as the blonde walked over to her, gesturing for her to open it. "Well, you wanna open it or just gonna shake it?"

Ellie mocked the girl with a high pitched voice, "open it or shake it." The auburn-haired girl let out a yelp as Lizzie kicked her in the shin, taking the jar from her grip and attempting to turn the lid.

To her distaste, the lid refused to move, latching onto the glass of the small jar. Lizzie pursed her lips, her eyebrows furrowing and her hands turning slightly red as she struggled to open it.

"Need some help there, sunshine?" Ellie raised a smug eyebrow, folding her arms as she straightened out her posture.

Lizzie shuck her head, "No, I got it." She affirmed, her voice evident of the trouble that opening the jar gave her.

Ellie shrugged off her jacket and backpack as she watched the girl struggle, rolling her eyes and snatching the jar from her hands. "Just give it to me."

Now it was Lizzie's turn to grin in superiority, watching as Ellie proceeded to struggle with the jar. "Having a hard time there, are we?" The blonde mused.

"Shut up." Ellie muttered, squinting her eyes and kissing her teeth as she grew annoyed at the lack of opening. Lizzie clicked her tongue, moving to take back the jar only for Ellie to pull it back in her grip.