well, look who we have here?

Think, think, Y/N, think!"  Her mind ordered. "We need to lose him somewhere in the mall and just make a run for it."  You see, that sounds great but it wasn't smart. "Now how do I lose him." Y/N was walking ahead of Erik. His eyes never leaving her figure, but he'd scan their surroundings from time to time. Here Erik was ready to lose his life to save this girl from anything that might try to harm her but she's just oblivious to that. Y/N didn't understand why she had to have a guard following her around whenever she was going out alone but she never questioned it too much. She just figured her parents were just too overprotective. Y/N wasn't the type to like being alone for too long and the guards were nothing but nice and fun to hang around as she often really didn't see them as guards but as family friends. But now in this case, Y/N needed to be alone and away from her guard if she wanted to go back to that awful alley in that scary side of  the city. There's no way Erik would agree to let her step a foot in that side of the city since as mentioned before, they all know its dangerous and seem to have understood the fact that you shouldn't go there if you wanna live to see another day but Y/N's brain obviously didn't not grasp around that information otherwise she wouldn't be doing the crazy thing she's about to do right  now.

"Hey, Erik" Y/N turns around. "Can I borrow your phone for second. I forgot to tell my parents that I'm leaving the house." She explains. "You didn't inform them that you'll be leaving the mansion?" Y/N shakes her head in response. "Then you're not supposed to be here in the first place." Erik hisses. He just let the Jeon's daughter out without their knowledge. "Oh relax. It'll be fine." Y/N dismisses his worry, which still didn't reassure Erik, cause he knows the consequences of breaking the rules. "Let's just have lunch and then leave." Erik's eyes roll behind the heavily shaded glasses. Of course it's fine. She has no idea of what she's in. Erik thought.

The two reached an exquisite restaurant in the mall. A staff noticed them and approached them. Y/N noticed the staff approaching and smiled. "My chance!"
Y/N turns to Erik. "I need to use the bathroom." And then she walked away. "Wait--" Erik grumbles as she soon disappears out of his sight. She didn't let him speak. He sighs in frustration.
"Table for two?" The staff suggests. Erik grimaces at the jubilant man. "I don't have time for this.."  He convinces himself. He ignores the staff and follows after Y/N. Yes, even if it means having to stand by the woman's toilet. Inside might be necessary for extra precautions, but that's only In serious cases. Right now he just stood by the door waiting for her come out.

Inside the bathroom, Y/N was staring through the bathroom mirrors at the awning window to her side. She needed the bathroom to be cleared for her to be able to climb out, without arising any suspicion. There was two woman. One using the toilet while the other was touching up her makeup. Y/N was washing her hands, acting as natural as possible, like she wasn't going to do a criminal act. The woman using the toilet exits the stall and stands between her and the woman touching up her make up. Just as the woman lathers her hands with soap, the woman touching up her makeup, packs up her stuff and leaves. Leaving
Y/N and the other woman alone. "That your boyfriend outside?" The smoky voice of the woman next to her catches her off guard. Y/N looks into the mirror to catch the woman staring back at her. Her eyebrows crash. "What boyfriend?" Y/N answers back with a question. "The one in a black suit. Young, muscular, tall--" "ohhh" that's when it clocked to Y/N that the woman was describing Erik. "He's right on my tail."
"He's quite handsome. You've hit a jackpot." Y/N chuckles as a sudden mischievous plan clouds her mind. "Yeah, you're right. But I'm not into him." The woman's eyebrows arch in genuine confusion. "Why? Is he not your boyfriend?" Y/N shakes her head. "No. My mom set me up with him on a blind date." Y/N sighs dramatically as her eyes fall back down at her hands. She pulls them from under the running tap before drying them with a towel. "Hey, I know we just met but can I ask you for a favor?" Y/N asks. A smirk forms on the woman's face. she knew what Y/N had in mind.
"Consider it done." The woman winks.