Home

Y/N stood right in front of the modern door of her home. The little roof that sticked out far enough to cover whoever stood outside the door came in handy. It blocked the rain from drenching her clothes. Whoever designed it is a genius.

Y/N stretches out her arm and knocks at the door. She chews on her lips waiting for someone to answer. A few seconds pass by and no one opens the door. Her arm stretches out and knocks on the door again.

Y/N moves her head to the side, looking through the tall glass wall windows of the door. All the lights were turned off. There didn't seem to be a sign of someone being in there. Her eyebrows crash together.

"Is no one home?"

Returning to her original position she knocks on the door one last time, this time harder, to make sure anyone who could be in the house is able to hear it.

A few seconds pass by and nothing. "Oh damn it!" She cussed underneath her breath. Any hopes of anyone answering the door slowly slipping away.

Before she could turn away the door handles rambles and the key hole switches. The sound gets her heart beating excitedly again as she awaits the opening of the door to unveil who stands behind it.

As the person pulls the door back, opening it Y/N watches the slightly taller figure of her brother stand before her. His hand was busy rubbing his eyes aggressively as if he had  just been woken up from his sleep. His eyes squint to adjust to the light that striked his eyes from bulb on the roof.

He frowns "Y/N..?" He said almost in a whisper. "Hey there, I'm looking for my brother, have you seen him?" She asks like he wasn't standing before her.

Ignoring her question Jungkook's arms reach out pulling her body into the tightest bear hug he could muster. Y/N grins, patting his back. "I missed you, you twit."
Jungkook said.

"Wow. What an endearing nickname." Y/N sarcastically pointed out. The both of them pulling away. "Do you want me to call you princess or something?" He suggests. "That's the best you could come up with?" She shakes her head, disappointed. "The first one suits you best." 

Y/N rolls her eyes then turns towards the dark house. "Why is it so dark in here?" She asks, walking deeper into the house.
"Uh.." Jungkook voices from behind. Her hand stretches out to the switch on the wall and flips it. The lights turn on revealing the messy living room. "What the.." Y/N stares at the mess in the living room.

"Yeah, about that.." Jungkook smiles awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Do you have a drinking problem?"
Y/N questions, kicking one of many beer cans that were scattered around the living room. "Well, it's not a drinking problem. It's just, I haven't been cleaning up after myself, lately." He admits with guilt.

Pushing through the mess, Y/N plops down on one of the couches.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Y/N looks at him with concern. "There's nothing really to talk about it, it's just, I've been messy lately." Jungkook shrugs, picking up the empty beer cans. "Let me help you." She offers rising off the couch and picking up the empty beer cans. The older one doesn't protest and the duo work together, clearing out the living room.

Once the living room floor is completely cleared out of beer cans. The two siblings plop on the couch with Jungkook full on laying on his back, taking up half of the huge modular couch.

"There we go. What a nice sight!" Y/N complements their work. Jungkook laughs tiredly, his left arm lying on his forehead.
"I'm so glad you're back." The older confesses. "You don't say." She replies with a smirk. "Oddly missed your annoying ass being around." Jungkook shares.