Erik&Y/N⁉️

Jungkook had come to the principal's call rather than their parents. They were out of town for work at the moment, therefore Jungkook had to attend the little meeting the principal had arranged regarding his little sisters unseemly behaviour.

"Yes. Thank you, Mr.Carl." Jungkook nods his head with a polite smile, which was forced, on his face before rising off his chair. "We'll make sure she doesn't go astray." Mr.carl copies his action, reaching to shake his hand. Jungkook firmly shook it. "Thank you for your time, Mr.Jeon."

Y/N's head lifts up at the sound of the door to principal's office clicking open. Her brother walks out and she stands up in reaction to seeing his figure merge out of the principal's office. He beckons her to follow him. "Looks like we're going home." She walks by his side as they soon exit the High-school building.

"Guess what?" He says. Unlocking his car. "What?" Y/N replies curiously. She expected him to walk out of the office with a frown and a tone that expressed that he was upset. "You're suspended for 3 days."
He cheers out, jumping into the car, so did Y/N but with a bewildered expression on her face. "Is that a..good thing?" She asks, turning to him, confused as heck. "For you, no, but for me yes." He replies, fastening his seat belt. "How?" She questions again. "Seatbelt." He points out, reminding her to fasten it for her own safety. When Jungkook drives, he drives like he got 9 lives. He doesn't pass the speed limit, atleast, not always, but if you wanted to survive a car ride with him you better remember to fasten your seat belt. If Y/N doesn't get excited at the sense of the speeding car, she wouldn't have to be reminded by him to wear it, but she does, he knows it as well, that's why to avoid the death of his sister, while still maintaining his speed, he has to remind her to fasten the seat belt.

She obeys without protest and fastens it. "Because now I've got tons of things to black mail you with." He boasts. Y/N grimaces. "I don't know what to tell you anymore. You might as well be my servant." She scoffs at his suggestion.

"What a menace." 

---still in the car--

"So, what was Erik doing in your room last night?" He questions out of the blue. His eyes still focused on the road while one of his hand gripped the wheel. Y/N's eyes widen in shock "what the- How did he know?" "What do you mean? Erik wasn't in--" "Taehyung told me." He cuts her off. Her jaw falls in shock. "THAT SNITCH! HOW DARE HE?!" She exclaims in betrayal. A sudden wave of anger rush into her at the fact of Taehyung sharing information like this to her brother, knowing damn well that he would definitely have a different thought in mind. "Why? What are you hiding?" He asks almost sternly. Y/N noticed his attempt of trying to make this conversation casual but his overprotective side was ruining this attempt of his. "It's not what you think." She turns to him. "Oh, how so?" He throws a glimpse at her. Y/N settles back on the passenger seat, getting comfortable. A smirk forms on her lips before sharing the 'tea'  with her brother.
"He was asking me about the girl I asked to flirt with him yesterday, whether I knew her name, number or anything that could get him to get a hold of her." She explains. Jungkook stops at the red light and turns his head towards her. "What? He caught feelings that quick?" Jungkook arches his eyebrow. "He kissed her as well." The smirk on her lips grows wider.  Jungkook shakes his head with a chuckle. "That boy."

--At the Jeon's mansion--

"Hey, you guys, I was thinking about making steak for dinner--" Taehyung greets the two at the front door with a plate of uncooked steak in his hand, waving it infront of them in suggestion. "KIM TAEHYUNG" Y/N growls out before launching at the blue head before her. The two land on the ground with Y/N pulling on his ocean roots with utmost pressure. "WHAT THE FOOK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GET OFF MY HAIR!" Taehyung shouts in pain. "YOU'RE A SNITCH!" She says through her gritted teeth. Jungkook comes to Taehyung's aid and pulls his sister off of him.