brand new

Y/N walks up the stairs, going into her room. Plopping on the bed, her body bounced against the soft blankets. "Ah.." she sighed, inhaling the clean scent of her room. It was taken care of even during her absence. "I miss you so much." Her voice muffled into her bed. Her arms spread wide in attempt of hugging her bed.

Y/N Spends the remaining energy in her to scroll through her phone before calling it a night and turning all the lights off to drift off to sleep.

--next morning. 8:06 am--

Slipping into the tracksuit that she noticed was laying at the edge of her bed upon her awakening, Y/N grabs her daily essentials before rushing downstairs to the kitchen.

To her surprise the kitchen was empty. She had expected her brother to be in there cooking them breakfast or something, but strangely that wasn't the case. Her brother was no where to be spotted in the kitchen.

She turns to the click of the front door opening. Her brother walks in his tracksuit with a black hydro flask in his left hand. "Oh! Finally. You're lazy head is up." He jokes walking up to her, his hand reaches her hair and ruffles it. Her hand slaps his away and works on fixing her hair. The older laughs walking into the kitchen.

"Well, good morning to you, too." Her words on only result in chuckles from her older brother. "Sit down. I'll make you breakfast." He turns around facing the stove.

"Did you go on a morning run?" She questions settling down on the island chair. Her brother nods. "25 km." He boasts. Y/N shakes her head. "You love to brag." She states. "Why not?" Jungkook shrugs. "I don't know. Decency?" She puts forth. Her brother finishes plating her breakfast and slides it towards her.

"Thanks--" "finish up fast. We've got some training to do." He cuts her off.

---
"The gym was definitely upgraded." The thought striked Y/N after noticing the new gym machines that looked modern and brand new. Finally tearing her eyes away from her surroundings. She walks to face her brother.

Stepping into the matted part of the floor, where fights usually take place, Y/N rolls her wrists and cracks her neck before taking her position.

Fists tight while the rest of the body relaxed to allow flow in their movement.
The two circle around eachother waiting for the other to take the first jab.

Jungkook does just that. He takes steps forward and throws a punch towards her. Y/N dodges his blow. Her arm swings for his side. Naturally, Jungkook moves away.

Now they were back to square one. Jungkook flashes her an impressed smile.
"You're still woke." He pants. "Did you expect any less?" She raises an eyebrow at him with a smug look on her face. "I feared you might have forgotten everything I taught you." He shrugs still circling.

"Don't worry, Jeon. I keep them lessons close." She states lowly before treading towards her brother. Her arm hooks around his neck, she backs up behind him and attempts to put him in a head lock. Jungkook's right hand stops her arm from wrapping completely around his neck. Instead his left hand moves to the back of her neck, before kneeling down and flipping her over. She falls down with a thud.

"You can't beat the teacher." He reminds. Pants of exhaustion fill the room. Jungkook moves towards his little sister to give her a hand only to be swiped down to the floor. Y/N takes this opportunity to bring his arms to his back to help in pinning him down to the floor.

"What did you say about beating the teacher?" She manages to pants out in between deep breaths. Y/N smirks victoriously.

"You can't..beat..the teacher." He breathes heavily. "Well I just di-- woah." Rolling his body, Jungkook manages to get her off his back, quite easily must I say. Y/N quickly rises back to her feet moving away from his reach. The latter rises on his feet as well. Once again, they were back to square, circling around the matted floor. this time they were equally exhausted. Heavily panting and drenched in sweat. The two glare at eachother. Neither of them was going to back out until one of them loses.