Chapter 6: Meet Luiz/Jewel, Skippy, Sylvester and Champ Gets Captured!

(The gang was still on the trolley riding to Luiz.)

Rafael: Pssst!

Blu (Whispers): Don't worry, I got it.

Rafael: [as he watches Blu getting closer to Jewel] There he goes! That's my boy!

[Blu tries to wrap his wing around Jewel but stops mid-way as Jewel looks at him]

Blu: Ooh! Is it hot? I... I think I'm... I'm sweating! I didn't even think that was biologically possible. I get... look? [he holds up his wing]

Jewel: Oh. Wow.

Skippy: Woah.

Nico: [as they watch Blu make a fool of himself] Yeah! That's your boy, alright.

Rafael: Okay, so he needs a little help. Well, come on. Let's give him some. Set the mood.

Pedro: Alright, look. I'm on it. I know how to set the mood. Check it out! [he starts dancing and rapping] Get it-get it-get it-get it-get it-get it girl! Get-ge-get-ge-get it girl! Take her, take her to the flow! Show her, show her how you roll! Drop it! Drop it! Drop it low! Drop it, d-drop it low!

Rafael: Woah, woah, woah! What kind of mood is that?

Sylvester: Yeah, a bit too creepy there.

Nico: Pedro, Pedro, a little too aggressive. Not hatin' on your creativity, but I think I got this one. Follow my lead. (Whistling melody)

Rafael: Now, that's more like it.

Nico: (Whistling romantic melody over bossa nova rhythm) [singing] Wasn't really thinking, wasn't looking , wasn't searching for an answer/ In the moonlight/ When I saw your face/ Saw you looking at me, saw you peeking out from under moon beams/ Through the palm trees/ Swaying in the breeze/ I know I'm feeling so much more than ever before/ And so I'm giving more to you than I thought I could do/ Don't know how it happened, don't know why but you don't really need a reason/ When the stars shine/ Just to fall in love/ Made to love each other, made to be together for a life time/ In the sunshine/ Flying in the sky/ I know I'm feeling so much more than ever before And so I'm giving more to you/ Than I thought I could do/ Oh Yeah... / Now I know love is real/ So it's sky high, as the angels try/ Letting you and I/ Fly love.

Jewel: Wow. What a beautiful sunset.

Sara: Yeah, it's so pretty.

Martha: Same.

Blu: Yeah.

Rafael: [flying alongside the trolley, whispering to Blu] Pssst! Blu, down here. Just tell her, "You have beautiful eyes".

Blu: That's good! Great idea! [to Jewel; confidently] I have beautiful eyes.

Jewel: Aah... yeah. Okay, Sure. They're... they're nice.

Rafael: [flying low, whispers to Blu] No! Her eyes! Her eyes!

Blu: Oh, right! Yeah! [turns to Jewel] Your eyes. Your eyes are great. Not mine. I mean, you know, mine are okay. But yours, I-I bet you can see right through them.

Rafael: [whispering to Blu] Blu, just tell her how you feel.

Blu: [turns to Jewel] Jewel?

Jewel: Yeah?

Blu: I've been wanting to tell you, that I... that I... [suddenly chokes on a floating flower petal]

Jewel: Oh, how sweet. You're getting choked up. [turns to look at Blu and realizes he's really choking] Oh! Oh! You're choking! Uh, okay! All right! [she starts giving him the heimlich maneuver] Come on, Blu, you got to move with me. Stay with me, Blu. Hyah! One more. Come on. One... more... time! Hyah!