Comic Con Revelation〰 Scarlett Johansson

The day was full of panels and announcements, the audience would see the first trailer along with the reporters. The most fun part of a premiere was the publicity interviews with all the cast together. Because of this, you and Scarlett could be close without arousing too much suspicion, since the focus of the cameras was not only on you. No one in the cast knew about you, Scarlett had asked you to be patient so that she could find the right moment to tell everyone. Maybe some people were suspicious, like Robert and Jeremy, but no one else even said anything about you.

With 8 months of relationship, you both decided to leave everything private, by Scarlett's decision, she didn't want the crazy media on you. Your relationship has never been better, and she wanted to keep it that way, without the presumptions, without the chaos of rumors.

"Without any more delay..." One of the reporters said, controlling the audience that was laughing at some of Robert's comments. "Two Avengers, they did a very beautiful scene together, which the fans immediately started to ship." He paused, laughing at the reaction of the audience, who went into hysterics. "Y/N and Chris Evans, you guys are aware of how crazy the internet is, right?"

You saw, out of the corner of your eye, Scarlett fidget uncomfortably as Chris gestured his hands trying to explain something that was going nowhere. You knew about the comments of the fans, who even before seeing the movie were already shipping you two.

"It's really nice to be able to work with a long-time friend, to be honest." You said with a political smile on your face. "I can only say that working with a friend is something more comfortable."

You heard Chris let out a relieved sigh as you smiled at the man, who nodded his head in appreciation. Glancing over, you noticed Scarlett with a different look on her face, as if she was nervous.

"Ah but let's just say, you would make an amazing couple, your chemistry is undeniable." The reporter pointed out, causing a few people to shout.

Laughing, you denied it with your head. You had already publicly said that you were gay. Knowing that it would be nothing more than marketing for the movie, you raised your hand for Chris to hold and made the man blush.

"If I were straight, and single, I would totally go out with Chris." You turned to the audience and bit the tip of your tongue, then let out a joke. "You know what I mean, right?"

The audience began to scream in excitement at the information. The man's eyes widened in surprise, and Chris slapped his hand, laughing with you.

"So Hollywood's new sweetheart is dating?" The man asked, still surprised, and when you nodded yes he cracked a smile. "Would that be the mystery girl from the photo a few weeks ago?"

Scarlett was starting to get annoyed. All that pressure on you to find out who you were with made her anxious. You realized, you held her hand from under the panel table. Scarlett took a deep breath and turned to look at you. You gave her a smile, which made her smile back.

"Any other questions?" The person in charge of the panel asked, and then one person stepped up to the microphone. "You may ask."

"It's for Y/N." It was a young girl, which caught your attention, you turned to the audience and signaled with your other hand for the girl to continue. "If you're dating, why don't you say who?"

"For privacy." You said and smiled politically.

"Or only to hide your romance with Chris?" She insisted.

"Look..."

"She's gay, and she's with me." That was all Scarlett said. You turned to her in surprise while the audience was screaming in excitement. There was surprise on the faces of the rest of the cast as Scarlett smiled wryly at the girl in the audience. "Any other questions?"

When the girl left near the microphone, Scarlett leaned over to you and gave you a kiss on your cheek lingeringly, making the audience cheer more. Now the whole cast joined in the fun and shouted as well.

"Is this what you were thinking?" You looked into her eyes, smiling.

"No, but if anyone said anything else, I would freak out."