The Tonight Show 〰 Scarlett Johansson

Jimmy Fallon had set up a special program for the cast of Scarlett's new movie, and you as a co-star were excited about it. It was your first public appearance of your first film, and the anxiety was present in your body. You and Scarlett were in a relationship, not a public one, and it was difficult to be out in the open due to the sexism and homophobia within the film industry.

On the bigger couch sat you, Scarlett, and Florence Pugh. And even though there was enough room, she made a point of touching your arms, legs, and hands. Every touch gave you goosebumps; you felt like kissing her.

"And you Scarlett? How's your heart?" Jimmy said playfully, making Scarlett laugh out loud pulling a smile out of you. "Kidding, but I'd love to know."

Scarlett disguisedly entwined her pinky finger in yours. She cracked a smile and winked to the audience, who vibrated. But everyone didn't notice your hands.

"I met an amazing person." She said in a sincere tone. "A person who showed me a caring and delicate love, where I feel like I'm in a dream at every moment." The auditorium went wild, even Florence screamed too. " I am very happy and in love. I could even say that I love them."

Your heart was racing in your chest. You tried to disguise your smile but couldn't, you stared at Scarlett until the musical break was called.

"I love you too." You whispered into Scarlett's ear, who shivered and cracked a smile at you.