Take My Hand 〰 Scarlett Johansson

The critics were all over Scarlett because of her last movie, or it could be just that she was a woman, and was just being criticized because the sexist criticism still reigned. By coincidence, you were invited to the premiere of her movie, that didn't happen very often, you didn't have that much of a media appearance. You were not as popular as the influencers that the studios normally invited to promote the movie. The two of you had nothing serious, it was just a casual thing, a relationship to satisfy the desire, the loneliness of one night, but in fact you had already fallen in love with each other. You just didn't have the courage to assume what you were really feeling.

You could see the anxiety and fear of the critic's disapproval in Scarlett's eyes. You tried to talk to her manager, but he didn't take much interest in your tip. So when you got an opportunity, you approached her and held her hand. Scarlett, feeling the touch of your skin on her hand, took a deep breath and felt a bit of relief and reassurance, just what she needed to feel. The reporter tried to speculate something because of your interaction with Scarlett, but you just ignored him. You continued to hold Scarlett's hand, and she took a deep breath of relief.

When the director of the film called her over for a picture with the rest of the cast, she looked you in the eye and sighed. She cracked a smile that made you weak in the legs, and she whispered:

"Wait for me."

"I will always be waiting for you." You replied.

Surprised by your response, Scarlett opened her mouth to answer you, but then the director called her back. She then just smiled at you and squeezed your hand in thanks.