Anything for my lady

Elly: "Come on Yui I need a word"

Yui: "Yes I get it, Elly, Happy?"

Elly: "More than happy, come let's watch a movie"

After a few minutes, l saw Elly is already sleeping I slowly put her head on my shoulder and take a sleep too because of a tiring day.

!!TO BE CONTINUE...!!

After a few minutes, l saw Elly is already sleeping I slowly put her head on my shoulder and take sleep too because of a tiring day. I woke up because someone was calling me when l open my eyes l didn't see Elly beside me l was going to stand up when someone call me from the back when I turn around l saw Elly l got relief when I saw her l thought something happened l take a sit knowing she's here and safe.

Elly: "Yui what happen?"

Yui: "Nothing, I thought you were in danger that's why"

Elly: "I'm not, I'm safe okay"

Elly POV :

While saying that l back hug her while she's sitting on the sofa and I put my hand's around her shoulder and say.

Elly: "Always remember that I'm always safe especially when I'm with you" I slowly caressed her hair.

Yui: "Hmm" she answers while she touches my waist.

Elly: "Now come let's eat breakfast"

Yui stands up and we both go to the dining room.

Elly: "Yui goes and sits I'll serve the food"

Yui takes a sit and I go get the food in the kitchen, I put the food on the table and sit on the other side of the table then we started eating after a few minutes Yui said something.

Yui: "Did you cook this?" she ask

Elly: "Yes, did you like it?" I respond to her with a smile on my face.

Yui: "Yes, and yeah I almost forgot after this we're going somewhere."

Elly: "Thank you, and where are we going?" I ask because it's so random that she's going to take me outside in the middle of the night.

Yui: "Just somewhere, okay now let's finish this food" She didn't answer my question and I just ignored it cause I don't want to make her angry.

Ell: "Okay then."

After that we finish our food Yui say something.

Yui: "I'll take care of this you can go and get dressed okay?"

Elly: "Okay I'm going then"

Yui: "Okay!, dress well and be more beautiful for tonight!!"

Elly: "Okay!!" I came upstairs to get dressed on the other side.

Yui POV:

After that I started cleaning the table and washing the dishes after a few minutes l'm done washing the dishes I wash my hands and when l turn around I saw Elly walking down the stairs looking like a goddess wearing a tight black dress, I slowly walk towards her while looking directly through her eye's when I'm finally in front of her I said.

Yui: "You look beautiful as always baby"

Elly: "Thank you babe" she replied with a big smile on her face.

Yui: "Should we go?" I ask while wearing my coat.

Elly: "Yes babe" I hold her hand and we both get in the car and I start the car and go to our destination.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Yui: "We are here!" I excitedly shout.

We arrive at our destination and I open my door to get out and go to the other side to open the other side I hold her hand and help her to get down when she get down she was shocked because of the view in front of her.

Elly: "It's so beautiful," she said while looking at the sea.

Yui: "Yea, so beautiful" I respond while looking at her face while she's admiring the beach and I slowly walk behind her and back hug her, I lay my head on her shoulder inhaling her scent.

Elly: "Thank you Yui" 

Yui: "For what?" I ask her.

Elly: "For everything Yui, thank you for loving me and staying beside me even though your bc you're still there for me," she said to me I slowly broke the hug and stand in front of her and hold her hand.

Yui: "Anything for my lady" I respond with a smile and hug her again.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

We are now talking about our previous life and laughing at each other because of our previous life after that we both look at the sky and enjoy the view in front of us.

!!TO BE CONTINUE...!!