Public

Elly: "For everything Yui, thank you for loving me and staying beside me even though your bc you're still there for me," she said to me I slowly broke the hug and stand in front of her and hold her hand.

Yui: "Anything for my lady" I respond with a smile and hug her again.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

We are now talking about our previous life and laughing at each other because of our previous life after that we both look at the sky and enjoy the view in front of us.

!!TO BE CONTINUED...!!

STILL IN Yui POV

Right now we are in the car on the way home I was driving when I saw Elly sleeping so I take a turn so she wouldn't wake up and continued my driving after an hour she woke up.

Elly: "Where are we?" she ask me I take a turn to stop at the convenience store after I park the car I look at her.

Yui: "I drive all night so I won't wake you up, wait let me buy you something to eat" after that I un-belt my sit-belt and go the convenience store to buy us some thing to eat.

After a few minutes I buy a sandwich and coffee for us I get back in the car and I give the other sandwich to Elly and I also give her her coffee and we started eating after a few minutes we finish our food she ask me something.

Elly; "Why did you drive all night last night?" she ask me while looking through my eyes.

Yui: "I don't want to disturb you because you're sleeping and I know your tired so I didn't want to wake you up that's why I drive all night" I answer while looking back to her with a smile on my face.

While looking at her I slowly my eye's slowly got down to her lips and look back to her eye's again she is still looking at me like there is no tomorrow the silence broke when she said.

Elly: "You can do everything that you want to do in this lip's, you don't need my permission anymore" she said looking at me after she caught me looking to her lips while ago.

For a few minutes I didn't know that I'm getting close to her face until our lips touched each other and I slowly put my hand on her nape to push her head closer to me until there is no space between us, and I slowly put my other hand on her waist to make her sit in my lap and kiss her roughly forgetting that we are not at home and we are in the public.

Yui: "Should we go home?" I ask her between our kiss.

Elly: "I don't think that we can still do that in this situation Yui" she replied to me and kiss me back.

I slowly move my lips down to her neck and I slowly put my hand inside her shirt while I'm continuing my work in her neck after a few minutes someone knock on the window we both look at the window and I slowly look back to Elly and say.

Yui: "Fix your shirt Hon" I said while I help her in her hair after a while I open the window and I saw.

!!TO BE CONTINUED...!!