(17) CARING FOR HIM

With each heartbeat we live our life a bit more, more than before, but we realise this fact when our heartbeats start to pace on the path of love

With each heartbeat we live our life a bit more, more than before, but we realise this fact when our heartbeats start to pace on the path of love. A moment like this had entered into this story when Subhadra stood against the danger towards Arjun's life.

After two days of stay in forest everyone returned to palace. Calmness of Arjun was lost in the amusement due to Subhadra's bravery of facing the life threat in forest. Unknown to him his heart had surrendered itself to her.

On the other hand Subhadra was also astonished over her own act. No doubt she was a bold princess, but that situation in forest was worthy of being scared. A furious tiger was jumping towards her, and she was unarmed. They didn't have anything in their defense. Despite that she stood still without a slight tremble under her feet.

It was difficult for her to name her act just as an insistence of situation or her bravery. She was engrossed in finding a name for her action.

Suddenly his wounded leg grabbed her attention. His leg was trapped, and it was wounded. She requested him not to share the incident with anyone. So, surely he would haven't told about his wound to anyone, these thoughts fastened her steps towards Arjun's chamber.

"Come in," Arjun answered the knock at door a bit louder as he was in balcony.

"Princess! You are here! What is there in the bowl?" Arjun exclaimed pleasantly over Subhadra's presence.

"There is a medicinal paste in this bowl," Placing the bowl on a table Subhadra made Arjun sit.

He was too surprised to react. After a fraction of second he felt her touch again as she was applying medicinal paste on his wounded ankle.

"What are you doing, Princess? It's fine," He tried to take back his leg, but couldn't resisting her caring touch.

"I am doing what I should do. I requested you not to reveal the incident. So, it's my duty to treat your wound," She replied with a smile after completing her task.

Getting up from floor she was about to grab a piece of handkerchief which was placing on table to wipe the medicinal paste on her fingers, but she stumbled accidentally to place her hands on his chest.

Due to intense closeness they got an opportunity of eye lock. He praised her innocent eyes when she was lost in his honey brown eyes.

He pecked on her forehead in trance. Reciprocating his affection she hugged him. He too leaned towards her.

Kanha was smiling at his place witnessing the closeness of lovers through his divine power

Kanha was smiling at his place witnessing the closeness of lovers through his divine power. Suddenly a black figure appeared in sky in front of him.

"It's not happening right, Narayan!" The blackish figure expressed in a dissatisfied tone.

"What's wrong in this? They both love each other," Showing his playfulness Kanha countered.

"But she is not what others know about her. This identity doesn't belong to her. She is an ordinary girl, not your divine sister, devi Subhadra," The former one too countered back with a piece of fact.

"She's not Subhadra originally yet she's Subhadra. She had lived Subhadra in her each breath," Kanha's brotherly affection had caught up a firm voice.

"You are interfering in my sphere of rights. Even divine beings has to respect the era which prevails according to the cycle of time, and it's my time, the era of Kaliyug. Divine beings aren't meant to interrupt my effect on mankind," The blackish figure revealed his identity. It was Kaliyug who came to remind the supreme God of his limitations.

"I agree with you, but I can't bear suffering of anyone who loves me dearly. I owe the right of interference in this case. Better you forget her. She won't return to you," Kanha declared simply.

"She will, Narayan. She will. Her humanly traits like insecurity, possessiveness and doubt will make her return to me. Just wait and watch," Kaliyug didn't bother whom he was challenging.

"Sure, let's see!" Kanha too replied with a challenging smirk.

Past was about to line up it's strategy in present to pester the future.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏