Dream Logs: 1/9/23 - 1/17/23

I was with my grandparents in a house I've never been in before. The power was out and I wasn't too thrilled with it. However, when the power did come back on, I was relieved. That didn't last as I kept telling myself that it's all a dream. The scene changed, but the power problem was still there. Again, with my grandparents and have no electricity when I need it. Only we were at a different house and my grandparents were taking in an exchange student. I did see someone dressing up as Malleus in his silk outfit, and made a comment on it. When the power came back here, I treated it like normal. No "this is merely a dream" thought occurred this time around.
1/9/23

I was doing a science experiment with radiation; the sci-fi type that changes the subject almost instantly. We had geckos that had to be thawed to life before experimenting. Ours grew pretty big pretty quickly; Grian was my partner on this. Then I'm suddenly out in a swamp with a black snake. The snake is actually trying to join this club or group hosted by this giant serpent, because their size is too small in the serpent's eyes. The snake could easily fit in my hand. However, the snake is stubborn and eventually joins; slowly becoming bigger like the serpent. Then I'm at a school(?) watching 3 blondes bully the shit out of 2 Asian girls. They had water dumped on them, part of their hair shaved off, and had one of the uniforms stolen when they were changing. One of the blondes had shouted that they'll need to share a uniform. I tried to step in but I couldn't really make it to the scene. I'm suddenly somewhere else as I see a few kids, don't really have a number, carrying a disk thing. Upon closer inspection, it's a Sburb/Homestuck logo. I noticed one of the kids had the Homestuck blond hair and a hat/beanie with maroon or dark red(?) pallet. Their buddy had a brief call that had all of them stop before continuing their journey with the disk.
1/13/23

I was in a normal neighborhood/ suburbs, though it had a bit of that South Park vibe to it. I wanted to go to the mall to get some games, and had a friend(?)/ neighbor take me there. A way to describe him would be having the personality of Tweek and the almost bad luck of Kenny. He nearly got hit with a car, nearly crashed into one, and nearly crushed by a street lamp. He also didn't like how I wanted to play Sims; I wanted to go a comparison with the prices on it. I did get a few other games like this one that's similar to Bioshock, but it had that Mafia or Indiana Jones vibes to it instead.
1/17/22