Dream Logs: 6/24/23 - 7/2/23

I was exploring/touring around some ancient ruins in a set of mountains. Then I was out in space, working in some way I forgot. There was a breach of the front door; the base was kinda like a Fallout vault. The creature had a humanoid shape, a hood similar to that siren snake from 9 that glowed, and some tentacles. I tried to hide under a blanket when it busted through and spotted me. All the others were at the wall. The creature spew something akin to both acid and fire. Then some emo-looking dude opened some hellish portal under the creature; it tried to grab me as it fell. But the emo dude had psychic powers since he used telekinesis to keep me from falling. I surveyed the blanket I was hiding under and noted that it didn't really do much In damage.
6/24/23

I watched a little girl have a horrible life, though the visuals kept swapping between birds and humans. The girl's father would give her alcohol and cigarettes; a cold, empty look to his stare. He had a scar run down the middle of his forehead to the tip of his nose. The little girl knew something was off about the whole thing. They also seem to be in a dark place; more rocky stairs with very few doors. Course it was towards the end that I became this little girl, now older, and "remember" the childhood. I climbed up a wall and jumped down onto the dad. I had screamed "I want blue eyes and black hair!" My guess is it was the characteristics of mom. There was another little girl, that little girl from 'Cats Can't Sing' specifically, there. My guess was she's the little sister and I wasn't sure if she was going to try to get me off of our dad, or run off because she did run behind me before I woke.
6/28/23

I was in a car with Moist Critical. He was driving while I was sitting in the passenger, playing a horror game and talking. We were chatting about fairly normal things. In the game, I had to survive ghosts sorta like Phasmaphobia except it was just one room. I did slap a ghost girl; made a comment about it to hopefully get M.C. to chuckle at it. When I did look up from the game, I did see a final destination like truck in front of us. Also took note that I was smaller given that I couldn't exactly see over the dashboard.
7/1/23

I was at some place; best way to describe it was a small snack store and tiny apartment. I was tolerated at best by the owners, who had clear favoritism in their customers. I wasn't exactly bothered by this, but I did want food. Then I'm showing my dad a cute game on a rather old computer that uses Internet Explorer (the old pixelated one). The game or computer becomes either self aware or something since it gives me a lot of pop up with messages I don't understand. Eventually it shuts down the game and gives me a new one where I play as Mort the Lemur chasing King Julian while doing parkour.
7/2/23