Chapter 3

This chapter will have swearing If you don't like that then, don't read or do. Most of the chapters will have it after this.

Friday, September 2rd, 2022. 6:24 pm

Noel's Pov

I looked away from him. I felt embarrassed. I mean why the fuck am I jealous of some girl. Especially one I have never even fucking met! He's probably thinks I'm an idiot. God why did I even say anything.

I was broke away from my thoughts by his laughter. I knew it. He thinks I'm dumb.

"You really don't listen do you Gruber?" I snap me head towards him.

"What?" I was so confused. He just laughed so more.

"I told the others that me and Talia broke up."

"Wait what?!" Why would they break up? I thought they were engaged. Did he break up with her or did she break up with him? I have so many questions.

"Noel?" I felt his hand on my shoulder. I focus back on him.

"Sorry, I just have so many questions."

"Okay what are they?" He pulled his hand away. I don't know why but that made me kinda sad.

"Okay first question, why did you guys break up?" I turn my body and face him.

"I guess it was because we uh met other people."
He said that as if it were nothing. I mean before I stopped listening to anything about her, I could tell he really loved her.

"You met someone else?" Okay now that really hurt. I guess some girl at school caught his eye. Shit.

"No, not really. It was mainly her."

"Oh I'm sorry Misch, I knew you loved her."

"Mishc?" He looked at me confused. I felt so bad about what happened I didn't even realize I said it. I could feel my face heat up.

"Fuck, I didn't mean to say that. Sorry!"

He smiled a little. It was a very light smile but I saw it. That reassured me.

"No its fine, I like it."

Oh thank God. I still felt dumb for saying it. I don't even know where that came from. I mean I have thought about it before. I never thought I would actually ever call him that.

Mischa's Pov

"Okay good, because I think I would have died of embarrassed." Noel laughed. I laughed along with him.

We ended up talking a bit more about the situation. I was getting a bit tired of it. I mean there is no more to talk about. We broke up!

"Noel!" I may have said that a little loud. "Sorry. I just- stop talking about this. There's no more to say."

"Right, yeah sorry." He frowned a little. Shit. I didn't not want to upset them.

I was about to apologize when some women walked in. I guess that's his mother.

"Noel honey I got-" She looked up and saw me. I do not think she was expecting me. "Oh. Um hello. I didn't think you had anyone over."

"I was just about to leave." I stood up.

"Wait what?" Noel stood up with me. "Why?"

"I have to get home. Thanks for letting me hang out." I waved by to them, and left.

I was walking to my car when Noel ran out his door. What the?

"Noel is something wrong?"

"Uh no I don't even know why I came out here. I just wanted to uh.." they cut themself off and hugged me.
I was shocked, but also happy. Why the fuck was I happy because a hug? I hugged him back. They pulled away, I was a little sad. Why the hell am I feeling these things? Ugh!

"Sorry if that was random. You just left so quickly, so I thought something was wrong. I thought it could help." He backed away a little. "See you on Monday." They waved bye and ran back inside.

They have me feeling so confused.

(I don't know how I feel about this chapter. I stayed up pretty late working on it. But whatever I hope you all like it.)