Chapter 10 (for real this time!)

Wendsday, September 14, 2022 10:48 am

Noel's Pov

Mishca and I have been walking around for a little while now. We played some games. His favorite is the shooting one, that oddly makes sense. I dont have a favorite game, my favorite ride however is the Farris-Wheel. It's the best ride out of all of them, you can't convince me otherwise.

There is something so romantic about it. I have fantastic about being at the top, it coming to a stop while I look into the eyes of the man in front of me. We would obviously end up kissing and it would be the perfect first kiss. There's just one problem with that, I have no man to do that with.
The only other man that I know that would ever date a man is Ricky, and no offense to him but definitely not my type AND Penny and Him are perfect for each other.

Now that only leaves Mischa but I don't think he's gay. There have been a few signs though.
Like how we haven't stopped holding hands aside from playing games and all that, we haven't let go. And I'm not completing one bit.

Wendsday, September 14, 2022 12:27 am

Constance's Pov

Ocean has been very focused on the competition. She has made us all practice extra, especially me. Not that I'm bad or anything! At least that's what Ocean says, she just wants us to practice more. We always ended up practicing at my house. She doesn't really like people going over to hers much anymore.

Anyway back to the competition! Like I said we have been practicing. She really doesn't want to come in second place again. And after her reaction to it last year. I don't want to either.

We haven't really gone on any rides or played any games. She's very, very focused on the competition and I don't want to leave her all alone.

"Connie why aren't you practicing anymore?!" She walks back over to me and sits down. "This is really important. You're being just like everyone else!"

"Ocean what are you talking about?"

"Nobody else is taking this as seriously as I am!" I put my hand on her back and start to move it in circles.

"We have been practicing forever now, weeks, days, and now even the day of the competition you still want to practice. I think it will okay if we stop. Plus the competition is in like thirty minutes."

I hear her let out a sigh. I wish I could just do something to help her see we'll be fine.

"You may be right Connie... sorry I'm stressing so much about this. I just really want to get first." She lays her head down on the table.

"I'm sure we will." I let out a small sigh.

I really hope we come in first.

Wendsday, September 14, 2022 12:40 pm

Noel's Pov

Mishca and I are the last ones to show up. We have been having the best day. But of course now it is time for the competition. And once again we're the only group.... but that's okay!
I actually am excited. One because I love preforming and singing, and two because we all sound so good! Especially Miscah.

"Okay guys it is finally time! We are going to crush this!" Ocean said trying to hype us up. I didn't need any but the others looked like they did. Especially Penny. This was her first year preforming in front of people. They joined the choir after last year's competition, so did Mischa but he doesn't seem any where near as nervous as they do.

I walk over to Ricky and Penn. Penny seems really nervous.  "Penny don't worry, you sound great so I'm sure we'll win now that we have you." I put my hand on their shoulder.

"I just don't know if I can do this."

"We can swap places if you want." I am supposed to be next to Ricky and Penny is next to Mischa but I'll gladly switch if it will help Penny feel better.

"Yeah I would prefer to be in the back. Thanks Noel." She gave me a reassuring smile.

Father Marcus told us its time for us it's time to preform now. We all walk onto the stage smiling, some less than others. *Cough* *Cough* Mishca.

We all get into our spots as Ocean beings to talk to the audience and judges. Mishca looks over at me a little surprised.

"I thought Penny was next to me?" He whispered so I am the only one who can hear it.

"They were nervous so I swapped so they could be in the back." He just nods but  I could see a little smile on his face. To be honest there's probably one on mine too. I'm glad I'm next to Mishca now, this way I can hear him sing. He'll never admit this but he's way better at singing than rapping.

Constance tells the judges what our song is inspired by. And now it's our time to shine!

Wendsday, September 14, 2022 1:00 pm

Noel's Pov

We crushed it! We got first place! Ocean smile was so wide. Father Marcus keeps saying he's proud of us.

Ocean says its all because she's been practicing the most our of any of us but personally I think say it because of Penny. They sound so good! Mishca too! Ugh his voice is so amazing! He really should give up rap and sing.

"Guys to celebrate we should go on some of the rides all together and play games. Because I- we! deserve it." Ocean suggested.

We all agree obviously. I mean the worst thing that could happen is I kill Ocean for being so annoying, but that probably won't happen not even she doesn't deserves to die this young, nobody does for that matter.

AHHHHH IM AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT! BUT ITS FINALLY HERE!

I  had to work so much but I have a couple more friends now! I will try to make a update schedule but it all depends on how I feel.

I really do hope you enjoyed only a couple chapters left. No not telling how many more.

As always please tell me if you see any spelling/grammer mistakes!

-Milo