Chapter 4

This chapter will have cigarettes, self-harm, scars, and child neglect. If you are sensitive to theses topics please do not read. Or do just have caution!

Friday, September 2rd, 2022. 7:00 pm

Noel's Pov

I ran after Mischa. I wasn't even thinking I just did. I just wanted to say bye formally, I guess. I just wanted to see him and hug him. God why am I feeling this! He probably thought it was weird! Whatever I did it, and it felt nice? Yeah nice.

I was almost to my room when my mother called me down.

"Noel come here for a second."
I made my way back downstairs and to the kitchen. I just wanted to go to my room.

"What do you need?"

"I just wanted to know, who was the guy?" She's smiling. I know that smile.

"His name is Mischa. The choir came over and he stayed behind to talk and hang out some more."

"Oh so it was just you guys?"

"Mom there's nothing going on between us! I'm like 100% sure he's straight." I knew she was going to say something! Ugh!

"Thats what I thought about you, but here we are." She laughs, I just roll my eyes.

"Whatever!"

I walk back upstairs to my room. Why did she have to say anything. God now I'm even more confused! I know one thing that will help.
I reach under my mattress and a lighter and the pack a cigarettes I may or may not have stole from my mom. But she'll never know that.

I light the cigarette and hit it. Letting the smoke rest in my cheeks. Takeing in the way it burns my throat as it slowly fills my lungs. My mind was already calming down. This always helps. Whenever I get stressed or overwhelmed or whatever, this helps. And recently I have been more stressed so I have smoked a lot. And no one has suspended a thing. My mom just thinks she keeps misplacing them. I kinda feel bad for stealing them. But they help me.

This section will have self-harm and scars so skip to the other bold part if you don't want to read this!

I take a few more hits, I feel claimed down now. I roll up my sleeve, I notice all of the other burn marks and old burn scars, I didn't realize how many I have gotten. Whatever. I put the cigarette up against my skin, it burns, I take it off after 15 seconds or so. I could already tell there would be a scar. I push the thought to the back of my mind and get ready to sleep.

You can now just continue on the story from here.

Mischa's Pov

Friday, September 2rd, 2022. 7:27 pm

This part will have slight child neglect. Just skip to the other bold part if you don't want to read!

I pull up to "my" house and head to the side door. I head down to my room. It was quite, I guess they are eating. I look at the plate at the top of the steps, no food again. This happens sometimes. It never really last long. 3 or 4 days at the least, a week max. I have some snack in my bag incase.

Okay continue from here!

I lay down on my sad excuse of a bed. It wasn't really comfortable but it works. I get as comfortable as I can and just scroll through my phone. I wanted to talk to someone. I would talk to Talia but she's been busy. Yeah we decided to keep in touch after the break up, get over it! Anyway I just wanted to talk to someone. I assume everyone is busy. Ugh! Whatever I'll just lay here till I fall asleep.

I am too tired to check for spelling and grammar mistakes. I was honestly just trying to get this chapter out. This was a shorter chapter. Ill try and make the next one longer (i already have a lot of ideas for it) I hope you liked it!