Introductory - Lunarrose

hello i am new here and so this is my debut as a writer (terrible)

gxg btw

——————

Your Presence Haunts Me (Uncompleted)

On cold snowy nights, days before December, families, loved ones, and friends all snuggle around each other to warm each other up. The heaters are turned on, hot cocoa is made, and preparation for Christmas are made.

Sales happen more often around this time, making it convenient for people to give away things or to gift gifts.

Had nothing ever happened to Rosemi, maybe Selen would be enjoying this sick season, but Rosemi forever haunts Selen, as much as Reimu bothers her friends with her bantering.

Rosemi floats around Selen, bothering her by getting in her way, by staring at her, by speaking when somebody else talks to her. Rosemi was having too much fun with trolling her.

Selen groans as she finally lays down on her bed, Rosemi laying down next to her.

"Sorry, did I make you mad?" She snickered.

"Nah, just annoyed with what you did again."

Rosemi laughed, her laughter still as melodic as Selen first heard it.

"It's fun being a spirit, don't know how you can see me though!"

"It's only fun because you get to bother me." Selen rolls on her side to look at Rosemi.

"Yea, thanks for putting up with me!"

"Anything for a dead person." They both laughed.

——

"What do you think will get me to go up?" Rosemi pokes Selen's nose as she shovels snow off her porch.

"I dunno, maybe when you help me with my chores?"

"Aww, Selen, you know I can't hold anything in this form."

"Just pull a Reimu." Selen shrugged and continued to shovel more snow away.

"Okay, give me your shovel." Rosemi puts both her hands out.

Selen gives her the shovel, it instead of landing on Rosemi's hand, falls down onto the snow and wood.

"Fuck, never mind then." Selen picks it up and continues to shovel the snow away.

"Let's ask Reimu how to get me up!"

"Why didn't we do that in the first place." Selen deadpanned.

——

"Hello? Reimu, can you hear me?"

"Yup, I can hear you, Selen!"

"Okay, quick question, how do you get a ghost to go up or down or whatever it is ghosts do."

"What why? Are you haunted?"

"Yea, haunted by Rosemi."

"She died?!" Reimu was puzzled, "Isn't she like, Satan though?"

"I don't fucking know if she is!"

"Wow, well, ummm, I don't really know either, but I guess just fulfill a wish she has or something she wanted to do before."

"Okay, thanks Reimu, bye, and goodnight?"

"Yes, goodnight." Reimu deadpans.

Selen looked around blankly.

"Did Reimu tell you how?" Rosemi appeared.

"Yea, but she's not sure if it'll work."

"Well, what is it?"