Memories - oceanlaw

this one is also pretty short!!

sorry im really having trouble coming up with scenarios so thats why im having such a erratic posting schedule lmao, but thats really all i have to say

enjoy!

—————
Selen walks through the city everyday, regardless of clouds, rain, snow, or even storms. She passes by areas where she had dates with Finana, the memories washing over her mind as she walks away from the nostalgic view. Today was a snowy day.

Hand in hand, they would walk through these streets bickering about stupid things and laughing at their stupidity. Selen turns to look at another store, a run down, but warm store. It was a toy store, full of old gadgets at the back and new in the front. The lighting in the store aroused a feeling of warmth, a nostalgic warmth. As if Selen wasn't already walking that path.

She enters the store, bowing a little as she sees the owner. The store is owned by a elderly couple, their love of toys keeping them from shutting down the store. Selen goes into the back, picking up some old army solider models, chuckling as they reminded her of Finana.

When they were last in the store together, they both picked up one, fighting as that's what they were made for. Then, Finana makes her solider make out with Selen's. A childish play, but yet stupidly funny. A scene so wild in the war.

Selen leaves the store, buying one solider. She picks up the pace as the clouds begin to darken. She passes by a ice cream parlor, one full of events with her memories with Finana.

Finana licking her lips as ice cream layers her lips, the taste of it sending Finana into tranquility. She giggles looking at Selen before she wiped a sprinkle off of Selen's cheek. Selen scratches her cheek, them being dusted with light pink.

She chuckles at that memory, continuing her walk through this street. She passes by a store that used to be a cafe. It'd closed down due to bankruptcy, despite it being very well received. The smell of coffee no longer ran down the street when the workers would air it out, the smell used to make Selen relax.

She looked at the building, now a game store. She remembered it's layout well, the memories of her and Finana being fond there. Finana used to order fruit tea with a sandwich, Selen ordering a latte. They'd share their drinks, along with Selen stealing a bite or two of Finana's sandwich. Selen shook her head, the receptionist there looked at her weirdly, urging her to walk away.

The street she walked down was full of memories of her and Finana. The only thing Selen wanted right now was to be with Finana, to make new memories in this street, to be able to look back at it with joy. Instead, Selen looks at those memories with bittersweetness plaguing her as she strides down. A never ending cycle.