Chapter 8

*Saanvi's POV*

Did I just have my first kiss? God. What just happened?

I just lay there closing my eyes. He is intensely staring at me holding my face. My cheeks feel so hot. How can I face him now?

I quickly take the comforter and cover myself completely with it. I can't face him right now.

He laughs loudly at my actions and tries to pull the comforter but I hold on to it with all my strength.

"Saanvi love, are you mad at me?" He asks, his voice suddenly turning concerned.

"I'm sor-" he tries to apologise but I interrupt him.

"No I'm not mad at you." I say from inside the comforter. Why is he saying sorry? This kiss was consensual, in fact I liked it but can't tell him that. I just feel awkward.

"So i can kiss you again?" He teases me.

And i groan loudly making him laugh.

"Ok ok sorry, I'll just freshen up. You can take your sweet time." he chuckles and gets up from the bed to go to the washroom.

I slowly come out of the comforter when I hear the sound of door closing.

I sigh and think about what just happened. I feel so giddy right now. My super hot husband just kissed me.

Anyways, i quickly get up and make the bed. I go to the walk-in closet and take out my clothes for today.

In the meantime Abhimanyu also comes out of the washroom and i turn around only to find him freshly showered and only in a towel. I turn red and look back at the clothes in my hand.

"What are you doing?" He asks frowning his brows which brings me out of my thoughts.

"Taking out my clothes for the office." I simply answer him.

"You are not going to the office today." He declares and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"I have to Abhimanyu, I have some important work today." I inform him.

"But you're sick Saanvi" he tries to explain.

"But I'm fine now and it's ok. I'm habituated to this now." I tell him and mumble the last part to myself but unfortunately he heard me.

"What do you mean?" He asks being confused. I sigh.

"It's nothing, we are getting late. So get ready soon." I say and try to walk past him. But he holds my hand in a tight grip and turns me around to face him.

"No, we aren't getting late because we aren't going anywhere. And tell me what did you mean by that?" He tells me sternly.

" Nothing, it's just that i have a weak immune system so I get sick easily. But it's nothing serious." I reluctantly tell him and avoid meeting his eyes.

I don't want him to think that I'm some weak girl that always needs someone to take care of her. My parents were always very careful about my health. But now I just feel lazy to take care of myself and I understand that Abhimanyu is also busy.

He doesn't say anything and looks at me intensely. I can see the anger in his eyes but soon he takes a long breathe and tries to calm himself.

" Saanvi love, why didn't you tell me this earlier?" He asks me calmly, palming my cheeks. I just stand there quietly without saying anything.

He sighs defeatedly  and makes me look up at him and gently pecks my forehead.

" Please take care of yourself. And please don't go to the office today." He says lovingly and I nod.

" Good, now go and freshen up and don't take too much time in the shower or you'll get fever again." He tells me and I quickly turn around to go to the washroom.

After freshening up, I came out to the walk-in closet only in a towel.

But i stand frozen in my spot looking at the shocked face of my husband who was in his sweatpants and tshirt now. Shit, what is he doing here? Wasn't he supposed to be in the room.

He takes slow steps towards me making me step backwards. But only after a few steps I feel the wall against my back. Fuck.

I look up at him only to see him smirking at me and within seconds he was standing super close to me. He put his hands on both sides of head and leans towards my ear.

"So many surprises in one day. I like it love." He whispers in my ears and nibbles on my earlobe, making me moan and I quickly hold his shoulders.

He places soft kisses under my ears and slowly shifts towards my jaw making me whimper and I dig my fingers into his shoulders.

His kisses turn rough and he slowly moves towards my clevage. I feel my body heating up due to his actions. His kisses on my neck turn more fierce and he pulls me even closer by my waist.

"Abhii" i moan loudly as soon as he bit me lightly on my collar bone. Hearing me moan, he stops for a second. But before I could understand anything he slammed his lips against mine.

" Say it again, say my name." He whispers between the kiss. And continues to kiss me.

"Abhiii" i moan again when roughly licks my lower lips. A few minutes later he groans and pulls away from the kiss, resting his head on my shoulder. We just stand there panting hard for a few minutes.

"I'm hungry" i say slowly without even thinking anything and he starts  laughing out loud.

"Get ready and come fast, I'm waiting." He says kissing me on my chin and leaves our room.

Too much surprises for one day, i thought and get ready soon to join him for breakfast.

Love from writer.
Please vote and comment.