Chapter 1: The Spruce Blue Plush

Author's note: I was going to turn this into a one shot but... I guess it'll be a short series? I don't know let's just see how this goes. I have plenty of ideas on how this is going to be. I'm kind of winging it as well as planning some chapters. Hope you guys like it!

Also planet's all made up and I don't know what I'm doing. I just have this idea in mind and I cannot resist writing it. It has been a while since I did something like this. I'll try my best to do more research so that I don't fk up. But if I do, feel free to correct me.

Warnings: not much. Just fluff and even angst. Some violence. Mentions of blood.

Words: 1,698

Disclaimer: I do not own Disney or the Mandalorian. I just own the story plot.

—————————————————————————
You've only been on a planet for about week and luckily this day is just like any other day. Early in the morning where the air is usually cool and refreshing after a good night's sleep.

Its multiracial citizens living their normal lives peacefully... in some days, but at least you're able to rest easily while still alert for bounty hunters in case you know them or any other threats. As long as you keep your hood up and stay inconspicuous, it'll be fine. It's what the locals would tell you anyway. So far, there has been no problems.

You took a look at the town in front of you from your ship after checking what you need to stock for supplies. You've decided to leave the next morning after a well rested vacation and as much as you like it here, you felt that you shouldn't stay too long.

With a satchel and your bag of credits by your side. Your hooded cloak on. Your staff set on your back, your blaster pistol holstered on your right leg. Your knife on your left hip. Your comfortable attire for easy movement. All  hidden under your cloak with just your front slightly exposed. You feel all set to go.

Before closing the ramp of your ship, you took one more look at the closet that is next to your bed area on the right side. That feeling of melancholy starts to linger on your chest. You took a deep breath, head down. Your hands placed on your hip as you lean on your dominant side. You grunted, letting that feeling aside and started gliding down your ramp.

...

You took your time around the area, since that's the reason why you came early and it's where most vendors are open and there would be fresh produce and supplies at stock. Feeling the grumbling of your stomach, you settled on fresh fruit and your started heading to a fruit stand where a twi'lek sits behind. She gave you a smile, and you smiled back, looking down to look for your favorite fruits.

Paying the twi'lek, you smiled, thanking her before setting out to other vendors.

You enjoyed your little fruit snack until you spotted something at a different vendor that sells little trinkets, toys, and books. You hummed, eyes wandering all over the table and stopped, noticing a cute little handmade frog plush.

You picked it up, smiling at how cute it looks. Noticing the familiar spruce blue as it's main color for the plush. You gave it a light squeeze, staring into the eyes as a thought floods your mind. You felt the sudden ache on your chest again.

The sound of tiny giggles snapped you out of your thoughts as your eyes trailed over from the plushy to a tiny green creature with large ears as big dark brown eyes stared at you with curiosity. Three little fingers reaching out to you. You felt your heart nearly leap out of your throat, startled at the sight before calming yourself, realizing that what you're looking at is a little baby tucked inside a brown bag, all snuggled and safe, just a foot away from you.