Fireworks

I slowly open my eyes. Tartaglia is still sleeping, i head to the bathroom. "Hey Thoma, what are these flowers?" "Oh I like them for there gorgeous petals." "Too bad Lumine didn't like them" Thoma stares at Tartaglia in shock "The rose.. that's yours?" "Of course" I walk in the living room and I see Thoma walking over to me "Lumine.. can I ask you something?" Why does he look so worried? "Hey guys what are y'all talking about" Tartaglia butts in "Oh Thoma wanted to ask me something" "If its important then I should probably know too!" Thoma looks terrible. What has Tartaglia done? "Nevermind, I have to work, duty calls.. haha!" He walks away fast. I walk over to the closet to get some clothes for me and Tartaglia. "Here you go, put these on Tonight and this mask." "What's wrong with my mask?" I stare at him. "Alright.. I get it"

It's getting darker and Tartaglia is dressing now

Thoma walks in "oh hey Thoma, earlier you wanted to ask me something" He looks surprised I'm standing here. "I'm glad you remembered! Well.. what is Tartaglia to you?" Is he really asking me this? But why? "He is just a friend, nothing special" Why do I feeling eyes in my back. "I'm glad to hear.. I-I uhm I mean-" "It's okay Thoma." I should probably check up with Tartaglia. I walk towards the room and open the door, and he.. "Tartaglia..?" He's trembling, again. I run over to him and hold his hand. "Are you okay" I can feel that I have never looked so worried before. "..." he doesn't say a word, i brush my hand trough his hair. "Hey it's okay, ur gonna be okay. Please, ur scaring me." The word 'scaring', I shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm okay, thank you Lumine." I'm really glad he's okay. "We probably should get going." Paimon says. "Good idea comrade." Tartaglia reaches his hand out to me and I follow them.

We sit at the hill watching the fireworks. "Lumine.. I-" "Look! I brought us something" I brought sparklers, hand-made my Yoimiya. "Sticks?" He said. "Just wait for it." I turn them on and the sparks immediately come. "They are just like stars." "Just like you." He said with a soft voice. I just laugh, it isn't like he'd mean it, right? "What was it that you wanted to ask me?" "I.. don't remember."

We walk up in a small forest. There's a stand where you can make wishes. "C'mon Tartaglia! Let's make a wish!" I walk towards the wishing stand and give them some money. Me and Tartaglia both wish. "What did you wish for?" I ask him.
"I'll tell you my wish, if.."
"If?"
"You make it come true."
"Well.. it depends on-"
"No. I tell you, you make it come true."
"Then it's better that I shouldn't know"
I slowly walk away, atleast I try to. I feel a hand grabbing my wrist. "I wish you never see him again." What. I turn around, he's still holding my wrist. "You're worried about Thoma?" "Do you like him?" "That's none off your business!" I try to pull away, but fail. "But if I told you my wish you-" "I didn't wanna hear your stupid wish!" I shout angrily. "But you know me better than anyone." "I don't know you at all! Everything you do scares me! Let me go!" I slapped him in the face. "Never touch me again! Bringing you here was a stupid idea!" I ran away as quickly as I could. I didn't see him again.