Fatui sleepover

We're heading towards the Kamisato estate, im walking next to Ayato laughing awkwardly at anything they say. Childe is walking in the back with Scaramouche, I guess I'll call him Childe now because he's with the fatui, but why didn't he go to Natlan?

"Well Ayato, u never said u have such a pretty girl." Dottore says. I can feel Childe's eyes in my back. "She came here for the fireworks, but we had a long night." Did he really have to say that? Please don't tell me Childe heard that. Dottore laughs. "Oh that's right, there's a shop right here I wanted to show you, Lumine can you stay here with... Childe?" Ayato smiles. Why me? Why him? Why us? Now? "No- I mean sure!" I put on a fake laugh. As they walk in the shop I stand alone with Childe.

I'm kicking my feet on the floor. It's so awkward, I hope they get back soon. Then he starts talking. "You don't want me so you just get to another guy? Thoma and then this Ayato?"
"I-"
"What's wrong with me? You probably think I'm crazy."
"Childe-"
"Oh wait only crazy men want u, just like Thoma and crazy Tartaglia. I bet Ayato is too."
That was the last straw. "Only if you would've told me you had a girl!" I wanted to hit him but someone stopped me. It was Thoma, instead of i hitting Childe, Thoma hit me. "How dare you leave me." Then he pushed me onto the ground, and something hit my head. Everything was black.

"Only crazy men want u, just like Thoma and crazy Tartaglia. I bet Ayato is too." These words hit me like the thing that hit my head. Why didn't Childe help me? Was he the person that hit my head?

I wake up with Ayaka stroking over my head. "Ayaka?" She smiles, she is so sweet. "Lumine.." I immediately get deja vu. "What happened?" I ask while trying to sit. "Thoma hit you.. u were unconscious. But ur save now, that ginger saved you." I laugh about how she calls him 'that ginger'. I remember how I used to call him 'ginger'. Ayato walks in kneeling next to me. "How are you?" Im confused about everything. "I think im fine." I try to stand up and Ayaka and Ayato help me stand up. I love their sibling relationship, it reminds me of me and Aether.. I walk into the living room and Columbina comes running to me. "Oh god, are you okay? I can't believe Childe helped you when he hit you the first time!" Columbina looks mad at Childe, even tough she doesn't open her eyes. I look outside, it's already evening. Childe, Dottore and Scaramouche sleep in a room. Columbina and Ayaka. And me and Ayato. I wanted to sleep with the girls in first place, but it wasn't safe for my 'safety'? Nonsense.

We're all sleeping, well I try to. I turn around the whole time. I decided I was gonna walk to the balcony again. I was watching over the sea then I heard footsteps. Did Ayato follow me again? I didn't even hesitate to turn around. Then another person stands next to me, it's Childe. "Are you okay? Did you recover." He asks. "I'm fine." I don't want to talk to him. "Did you really want to hit me there?" I forgot I wanted to hit him, but did I even wanna hit him? "It was just really mean what you said."
"I'm sorry."
"You always say that. Do you even mean it."
Then he started trembling again.
"No."
"Who's your new girl?"
"New girl?"
"Yeah, that was with you at the boat."
He didn't seem to know who I ment, but I wasn't out of my mind.
"You called her 'my love'"
"Oh her.. that's Anesthesia. I met her not a while ago."
"I'm happy for you."
"I'm not." He said and walked away.
Didn't he love her? He was trembling again, then I noticed he was gonna fall. I ran towards him and caught him in time. I put his head onto my chest. Then I wispered, "it's getting worse, you need to leave me.." I laid him down on the couch and sat by him for a while. This story of mine is getting weird. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and wished him goodnight. Did I go to far