☆pickpocket champ☆

A week was more than enough for y/n and Achilles to get used to their new home

But the only problem is...

The fridge, that had been empty since the day they arrived.

For the past seven days, they have either been eating instant noodles or microwaved food.

So now they were dealing with the problem like adults, with the game of 'rock, paper, scissors' to see whose wallet the fridge is gonna get filled with.

Yes, the apartment's taxes were paid by Lucifer, but whatever material you can buy from the store came out of the duo's pockets, and since they get paid from the guild, they have enough money to do so.

It's just that neither y/n nor Achilles likes paying for each other's stuff, maybe for their own needs, yeah! But for each other, nah!

So now she and her partner were at the last game. They both were winning, two for two. Only one can come out of this victorious.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" They said in unison and...

"FUCK?!" Y/n cursed.

"YES! WOO-HOO!" and Achilles cheered.

She can already feel her wallet screaming. The grocery list was long since they needed more than food. They lacked utensils, towels, hygiene materials, etc..and she's gonna need a car for all that stuff, but since she can't drive, she's gonna have to get a cab, which is another bill coming from her pocket.

"I'm gonna get back at you, you know?!" She pointed her fingers at her partner angrily.

"Yeah, whatever." but he just dismissed her, not caring at all.

Winner of the battle: Achilles

She hurriedly put on her jacket and shoes, then left the apartment while stomping towards the elevator.

She quickly called on a taxi, then asked him to take her to the mall, because there was no way she gonna buy all that stuff from a grocery store.

Upon arriving at the mall's gate, she pushed a trolley in front of her while looking left and right in each and every aisle, and as a reward to herself, she bought one too many boxes of her favorite snack.

At the cashier, she was standing nervously, waiting for him to shock her with the price.

"*650,000 won, please."

*650,115 won = around 500 dollars

'Ugh, my poor wallet.' She paid the designated price and left the mall with numerous bags filling the cart.

But then she thought to herself, she hasn't discovered the whole city yet and she still has time 'til the day ends, so might as well take a stroll to cheer herself up.

She quickly called another cab to take the groceries home, and after filling the trunk, she faked the sweetest smile and told him in a 'kind' manner.

"Hey, mister~" she cringed at her voice. "Can you please take these bags to this address?" she handed him a paper that carried some directions.