☆Total brutalism☆

In a small backyard, where plants and flowers danced with the wind, Y/N walked back and forth, searching in a small notebook

Achilles kept following her with his eyes, slightly concerned at the girl's actions, until she suddenly stopped.

She pulled out her cell phone and quickly dialed a number. One arm folded below her chest while the other held the small device to her ear, brows furrowed with impatience and what seemed to be stress.

"HELLO?" A stern and tired voice answered from the other end.

"..." y/n opened her mouth to talk, to at least return the greeting, but no words came out.

"Helloo? Is someone there?" The voice asked again, growing impatient by the wait.

"...h-hi...umm...Amylia.." the teenage girl uttered and stuttered in an attempt to break her silence.

"...you've gotta be fucking kidding me.." the woman on the other side muttered with anger in her throat.

"Yeah..hi.." Y/N smiled awkwardly at the situation and breathed out a laugh to ease herself.

"Are you fucking serious? You're calling me after almost four fucking years?" The woman named Amylia snapped, making the younger girl flinch.

"Do you really think that this is some kind of joke, just calling randomly after you left with no warning? Do you even know how Mom and Dad felt? HOW I FELT? Or did you just care about yourself like you always do?" As her sister shouted from the other end, y/n stood there just accepting her frustration.

"Now what the fuck do you want? Do you want to come back home and pretend like nothing happened? Or are you just going to ask for something and leave to never be heard of again?" The girl lowered her head in shame, probably even disappointment in herself.

But she knew that her decision was final once she made it.

"I need you to ask Baba something.." she said sternly, making her sister click her tongue. "Of course you do. When did you ever bother asking about us in the first place?" Silence followed before Amylia spoke again.

"Tsk...fine, what is it that you want?" She surrendered

"I need you to ask him about this man, Gapryong Kim. I just need to know if he ever met him?"

"Wait, Gapryong? Isn't that the man we visited during summer when we were young?"

Y/n scrunched her brows. "You know him?"

Amylia scoffed. "Uh, yeah? We went to their house in Seoul for at least three consecutive summers without forgetting those stupid holiday visits. "

"Uhhh.." The teenage girl stood dumbfounded trying to recall any of the memories her sister was telling her about.

"C'mon, do you seriously not remember? You used to bully their son all the time, like when we visited them for the first time, you dragged him from the foot while he was crying, he was probably just three years old at the time" she explained again in hopes of refreshing her younger sister's memory.