☆it's a family business☆

Months passed by in the blink of an eye

"Dude, be honest with me.." y/n turned her full body to face Achilles.

"Have you met any..weird people these last few months, or was it just me?" She asked, genuinely intrigue

The younger boy took a few seconds to think about the matter, only to shake his head in denial.

"Besides that one time in Gangseo when the weird sunglasses man talked with you, I honestly didn't meet anyone that odd," he explained.

Y/n sulked slightly. She felt that her convenient and fun life had turned into a babysitting job after she moved to Korea.

"Well, actually..." Achilles started again, making the girl look at him in anticipation.

"The man who gave me the birds was kind of a weird guy.."

"Did he also slap you on your head when you gave him your opinion?" she half-joked, remembering the weird homeless kid, who left the food truck without saying a thank you.

"No, but he was dressed in a kind of weird way. He had an old bucket hat that covered his face, long hair, a dirty old jacket, and so on...he was also huge, fucking 6'9 or something like that.." before he could finish his description, y/n interrupted him.

"Pause.. why would anyone wear something like that if they work at the animal shelter?"

"Oh? Because I wasn't at the animal shelter, I was at Gangdong as well," he stated, making an irk mark appear on the girl's forehead.

"And, I saw you there near the food truck, I just didn't want people to think we know each other." he finished his sentence by shrugging his shoulders.

Y/n stared at him silently before snapping "you SON OF A BITCH!!" her first collided with his chin in a successful attempt at an uppercut.

"UGH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Of course, Achilles complained about what he thought was unfair judgment, but towards the end of his sentence, he was grabbed forcefully from his collar.

"I go through hell and back every time you fuck up something so I can save your ass, AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR ME, YOU DICK?!?!" Y/n yelled at him for his betrayal of her.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOU CRAZY BITCH?!?!?!" Achilles pushed her face away from him so that he could make her let go of him, but obviously, to no avail.

The bickering kept going on for at least ten minutes before getting interrupted by a voice coming from the living room TV.

"Are you two done yet?" A feminine yet stern voice asked out of the blue, grabbing the attention of the two child-like teens.

"What the fuc-" Meg's face was as clear as day in the living room TV. "Do you spy on us with that?" Was the first question uttered by Achilles.

"No, unfortunately, your life is too boring for me to spy on," Meg said, oblivious to the duo's frown.