Message Received

After taking off from the forest, the four agents joined by Riley were soaring into space, headed to the second half of Medley's location's code

Foonish: "Are you sure you want to go with us? I mean, you saw what happened to us there. You might die for something that doesn't have anything to do with you."

Riley: "And let YOU die? That would be a defamation of my character. Wherever you go, I'll go. End of story."

Foonish: "Geez, alright then." he mumbled "So, how did you become a Mudae master?"

Elika: "I'm quite curious myself. I myself know quite a bit about the Mudae arts, as master Protegy has taught me since I was little."

Riley: "Protegy taught Syndalas too, soon after he went rogue and started the Mudassassins, at least that's what Red told me. And I was just taught by them, simple as that."

Foonish: "And how did you meet them? Like, what did you do after leaving the circus life?"

Riley: "After my time in the circus I managed to trace back where my parents lived. The same ones who put me at the old man's door step. It turned out they were space pirates, so I snuck into their crew, and claimed a spot there."

Foonish: "Woah, you were a space pirate?"

Elika looked quite uncomfortable, squirming in her seat

Riley: "Yup. And not just any pirate either. At such a young age I joined the ranks as a part of the Boom pirates."

Elika: "You...what?" she growled, making a fist. Hub diverted his attention to her.

Riley: "Pretty unbelievable, I know. Unfortunately, they had raided a science compound killing many previous to me joining them, which sent the TFS Task Force after them. With that, the captain seemingly disappeared, and the crew disbanded. Even I almost died. Heck, I think my surviving crewmates still think I am dead."

Elika: "He didn't disappear...he died...their captain is dead and GONE!"

Riley: "Hey, nothing confirmed without a body."

Before Elika could explode in rage, Dweller put his hand on her shoulder calming her down.

Foonish: "Well, what about your parents? Are they-"

Riley: "They're dead, yeah. It sucks that I didn't get to know them that well, I hoped that I would get them to love me and prove that I wasn't such a burden, but God had other plans. It is what it is, I suppose. Anyway, after that I put the skills I learned from being a pirate into good use. Eventually I made my way into meeting up with Nyvlem, and that's when I got recruited."

Foonish: "Oh...ok..." he sighed, jotting down on his notepad as always

A few more hours passed in silence, everyone was on the verge of falling asleep, before Orb calmly said: "They're sending us to die."