No Regrets

A barren bleak city upon which stood what seemed to be hundreds of crumbling buildings was the battlefield where bullets and nitro shots were exchanged between a group of masked mercenaries and an army of tattooed soldiers wrapped in bandages, led by a misshapen hunchback. This was Kin.
While in the middle of firing back at his enemies, he got a call on his MEE6 out of the blue.

"H-Hold on you g-guys...I gotta take this, it's the f-fuhrer."

He waddled away, closing himself into one of the buildings.

Kin: "H-Hello sir. I hope y-you're doing well on your e-excursion."

Ramsey: "I'm doing well enough. It's been a few weeks since I left to get the second piece of code, but I've made a detour to do something equally as important in light of some recent information U received. I called to see if there's been any outsiders trying to steal the code from us, and judging by the sound of gunfire outside I assume I'm correct."

Kin: "Y-yes sir... We've mostly dealt with them with no c-casualties, so don't worry. But who would have known that w-what we were looking for was j-just under our noses, right here on the Archived Planet."

Ramsey: "That reminds me, have you found it yet? It may be called a planet but it's a rather small piece of rock, more of a moon than anything. No wonder Shark named it."

Kin: "U-unfortunately..."

Ramsey: "Not yet then. Do your very best to scoure every single crevice there is. As for you, you will be rewarded for standing your ground and protecting our cause with your very life. I told you that you can change, and you're proving it to me."

Kin: "T-Thank you, it's all because of your guidance m-my fuhrer ..." he then mumbled, talking away from his MEE6 "Not...ya f-freak..."

Ramsey: "Alright, I'm almost reaching my destination. Stay safe."

It was a starry night at General Central

It was a starry night at General Central. The place wasn't quite brimming with neon lights and state of the art technology as General City usually is, however it had a significantly lower crime rate. Not many choose to live in this simple yet busy region, but those who do live a fulfilling life free of trouble. Unfortunately, that's not the case for Cynder, who after jumping off Monkey Egg, found herself plunging head first into a lake. Thankfully, this was right next to a fishing boat, with the two people in it believing she was a meteorite. While looking to check, one of the two fishermen poked his head out, Cynder immediately Cynder put her hand through his neck, throwing him off the boat and leaving him to boil in the water like a lobster. The second one ran to grab a plasma shotgun, but she instantly grabbed it from his hands and threw it into the water. She then lightly scratched his cheek, but before he could even be confused as to why she let him live, his head combusted, before exploding entirely spraying steaming-hot blood unto the lake's clear water. As she rinsed herself, she grunted "Lord, if I was a wolf I wouldn't be so uncomfortable with water... whatever, I can be whatever I want now...with these cards in my hands!"
She shuffled through the cards, looking for a specific one, but the more she kept looking the angrier her eyes got. When she finished looking through them all, she didn't find her chosen card. She threw them on the ground furiously, raising her hands in the air and yelling: "WHERE IS MY DARLING LEVI?!"
After wrecking the boat, she sat down sulking in her defeat, even shedding a few tears. "I did all of this...for nothing..." She had lost the will to keep fighting, and so she sat there in the boat for days, not moving a muscle. Some people eventually passed by and called the authorities, and right as they started closing in she heard something "Hey...hey! Pssst, Cynder! Over here!" She looked down to see a salamander talking to her "It's me, Xeno! I'm using my snake eyes ability. Doc managed to track you down using your communication device. I came here with Anthony, I'm nearby. Just stay still and I'll come get you darling."