4 Seconds

Hub's bottom half stood still as his heart, now down near his pelvic area, was barely beating.
"That was a warning shot." Fady told Dweller, who has started to regenerate "I kept your heart intact so you wouldn't die, because I have great respect for you. The next shot WILL kill you, so don't try to counterattack, you'll just embarrass yourself. Just let me take your MEE6 and it'll all be over." He then started to advance towards Hub's half dead corpse.

Bone and Gus were exchanging blows, one was ferociously scratching and biting while the other was countering his attacks with his katana and slashing back at him. Despite getting some good hits in, Gustavo couldn't pierce through Bone's invincible skeleton, only managing to tarnish his exterior fur coat. But the longer they fought, the more Bone seemed to adapt to Gus' attacks. All it took was one swoop from Gus' sword for him to catch it with his canines, pulling him closer and engraving his claws into the boy's chest tightly. Gus, despite the immense pain, persevered through and pulled out his Glock, shooting Bone in the eye, sending him back as he howled in agony. "How many of you are in my way...It doesn't matter. None of you are stopping me." Gus proclaimed coldly, gripping his bleeding chest wound as he grinned with glee, to which Bone's whimpering turned into a cackle, mocking his adversary.

Elika: "What are we waiting for?! Let's go help him!"

Cyberia: "Sorry ma'am, but you're in no shape to fight. And I am not fit to deal with such creatures either."

Elika: "I thought you were an officer of the law! You're supposed to-"

Cyberia: "I'm supposed to protect you. That's what Foonish told me to do. But now, whoever this is supposed to be almost shot you. It's clear as day that is not the same person, and so I will keep my distance from him."

Elika: "If we don't help him, he'll die!"

Cyberia: "We don't have a choice. I can't risk you dying either."

Elika: "Then I'm calling for backup. I hope Foon manages to hold his own until Hub-sir arrives..."

Hub's MEE6 suddenly beeped because of Elika's message, as bits of his body were covering the screen
"Alright... I'm...convinced...you're Fady...You're as fast as light...and your destructive power is far too great..." blurted Dweller, who had just reformed his mouth "But please... please don't do what you're about to do..."

"You're far too paranoid, but it's understandable. Anyone would be after what you've gone through. Believe me, I'm doing her a favor." Fady said, ripping the device off from Hub's tentacle hand. As he was about to open the MEE6 he felt a sharp pain in his chest and head, then all of a sudden started bleeding profusely from both places, coughing up what seemed to be a piece of his guts, then dropping the MEE6 on the floor as he got on one knee.

"Second Seal...You touched my hand, and so I passed on the damage I took from me unto you. You should be thankful I was halfway through my regeneration, or else you would've died instantly." Growled Dweller, slowly getting up "I've read your personal file back when I was still an early enlisted agent. I know that you can't always be at light speed, it drains your lifespan every time you are. But you really shouldn't have underestimated me, 'legend'." The agent quickly pulled out his gun from its holster, firing off four shots at Fady. Just as it seemed over for him, in less than instant he got up, got behind Hub and fired off a light beam from his finger gun "You're finished!".
"Fourth Seal: Greed. It's been a while since I used this one." Hub dodged the beam, and as Fady's eyes widened from shock he got a right hook to the face from the agent, sending him back.

Fady: "But...this is light speed!How...How did you-?!"

Hub: "My fourth Seal once broken allows me to copy anyone's fighting style and prowess for four seconds just by eye contact." he reloaded his gun "And four seconds in light speed, is enough to kick your ass."