Meeting Nyla

Steph pov
I see Cassie Yg and some unknown girl tryna open the door so i stay at the window staring at the door (hopefully to scare them)
"AYE!!" He jumps back and turns the light on. I remember im in my underwear and vanish up the stair before the light turns on. 💀 😂
I go in my room and guess who's calling, Dash.

Yg Pov

"Yo why the f* u playin' b!"

"G how da hell am I playin'?"

"Is you into girls or boys? Ya slick ass into both huh!"

"Niggah what is you tallkin' about?"

"Don't play dumb! Who the f* is that hoe I caught you inna car with!"

"Who Nyla?"

"What the f* eva ha name is! Ya ass aint chillen with that switch-arroo ass hoe no mo'!"

"Niggah get the f*-"

Just when Cass was finna say somethin', that hoe inna kitchen gone break somethin'.

"Oops!" She poked her head around the corner. "I was getting a drink, and the glass fell. Now my dress is ruined."

"Gone getcha hoe ass upstairs and get a towel then!"

"G!" Cass hit my chest wit ha heavy ass hands.
"You can't be callin' people out their name like that! She didn't do sh*t to you!"

"Ya heavy handed ass can't be slappin' people in the chest but you do it anyway."

Steph Pov

I answer the phone but stayed quiet..
"Yo?"

"What do you want from my life little man?"

"I want it all"

"Im sorry but that is unavailable at the moment"

"Oh really?"

"Really. Come over tho ur cousin in law too busy wit her other hoe"

"Aight, gimme 5"

"Okidoki, bye"
Hanging up, I threw my phone on my bed heading in the shower uninterested in whats being argued about down stairs. I threw on some shorts nd a white tee with my Hare Jordan 7's and black tube socks.

I was jammin in my room till he came so i can jus run out and not get pulled into they drama again. While im looking through my jewelry box for something to add to my outfit i hear the door open. Thinking it was Cassie or Dash I didn't say much. I found a gold chain and triangle studs and turned around while putting them on. I dropped an earing when I saw this naked girl in front of me.

"Pick it up" she stated.

I screamed and she jumped on me trying to keep my mouth shut.

" Calm down, I just wanted to ask if u have a towel. I spilled red wine on my dress"

..."ummm yeaa, but can u like get out ?"

"Yea sorry"

As she stepped out of my room, I took my earrings up slipped them in and headed to my closet once again. I searched in the closet in a storage box and found a towel. I cracked the door, passed the towel to Ms.Random and she trotted of downstairs. I checked my phone to see if this nigga texted me and he didn't, so I decided to close my room door, play music, and take a nap til he called...

This nigga took a decade to get ready im sure its been 2-3 hours already. I woke up to someone rushing up the stairs. I watched the door as the noise got closer. Dash came through the door panting & smelling like good ole' mary jane.

"You ready?"
He walks to the side of my bed & falls on top of me.

"I know you see that I'm ready wit yo late ass!"

"Hey.hey.hey. Its to early for all that noise. Now, are we out or na?"

"Later"

"Fvck you mean later?!"

"I mean im sleepy nigga. Nap wit me" I said while sitting up and put him in a head lock.

"Aight you got it"

He takes his shoes off and crawls under the cover & wraps himself around me as we dozed off.

Nyla's POV...

I found this in my notes today and thought "Yo this was longggggg over due & this book needs to be demolished, renovated, revamped, & ugh."🤦🏽‍♀️ This book needs a miracle. HONESTLY. I'm not sure if it was stated before but, this book was a collab & the other person fell off. With that being said, I'll be re-writing this book but, it'll be solo. This time there will be profanity & possibly (without a doubt) explicit actions. Being that I was about 13 writing this book😭it is in-fact VERY trash, must I admit. Thanks for all the reads because Idk how yall did it. Anyway, enough rambling, if anyone's interested I might be looking for a partner to collab with. I'll leave this version up but work on the modern version just because😇