Overload

Overload (updated version)

Cassie's Dream (A/N this bish always dreaming the hell)

#Restaurant Scene#

Yg: Babe, ~sighs~ I know we've been together for a minute now, and you had my back n sh*t. You was with me running from dem cops. You helped me count that bred. You popped on 'em niggas for me. Now look at us, how far we came. 2 kids, and a strong bond. I guess what i'm trying to say is.

^gets on 1 knee😁😁^

Will you...

We looked in each others eyes, for what I didnt know would be the very last time. Before I was to tell him I love him, my baby kicked. Yup! I guess i'm preggo😱😁. Then I seen some nigga walking to the restaurant window. But before I knew it, the man poped on G!

POP! POP! POP!

Then put his finger over his lips telling me to sshhh before running away.

Dream Overrr

I jumped out of my sleep and

Cassie pov

⚡️Vrrrr Vrrrr⚡️

Bish thats my bitties texin, they want the ducky d. Yasssss! What they need is a bottle uh dis gotdamn wataaaaaa!💦💧👅

Anywho, back to something relevant, I picked my phone up and seen James🙉😏 on the screen.

James🙉😏-Heyy💕

My crush textin me got me hot! Awwwe, Stawp it😊✋🙈. He texted me two Y's, he wants the d! ( pronounce as z😊)

I tipped in my password and had a feelin some1 was burnin a damn whole through my temple. 👀 I side eyed and seen this nigga G staring at me. Lawdy Lawd, what now?

Me: what?

Yg: so we got crushes now? Thats how it is?

I was finna replied when my other crush, who I like cause they were omniscient, Sherliiine weird ash name.

Sherliiine😳😚- Morning You💙

Before I could replie to any, G bit my ear and grabbed my phone.

Me: You muthafu--

-ding ding doop ding-(how ever tht my damn fone rings😒)

Me: No dont answerrrrrr!

G: Nawh, you playing! Imma answer. *runs to downstairs bathroom*

Steph POV

When i made it to the kitchen i saw a dash dog down a mcChicken in 3.2 seconds.

"DAMN, did u even chew?.."

"Naw.i swallow it whole 😏"

So he go that way? 😓 lol its cool. That means he's not lookin for the P later on.

"NIGGAAHHH!..."

*yg runs downstairs to the bathroom and locks the door*

Me and dash juss cuddle up nd watch them act out godzilla , the ratchet version

Sooner than later there was Cassie. She asked," Yo niggahs, where he at?" Then Dash replied with a,"I'd never do my homie like pac did q!"

Cassie: niggah stop quoting "who do you love", from tht niggah b! Now where he at!

Me: bathroom

Dash: really you just gone snitch

[u just gone go against the grain😂😂]

Me: Bish who do you love!