Suprise McDonalds? House Party

OfficialMac13 here you go, I finally finished whoo.

♡Caⓢⓢie♡

Im on the way to pet smart, but I wanted some Mickey D's (McDonalds).

Mic.Server: hello how may I help you?

Me: hi can I get a three piece mighty wing, and a medium strawberry bannana smoothie?

Mic.Server: and what sauce would you like ma'am?

Me: may I get a Ranch dressing?

Mic.Server: Okay will that be all?

Me: yes.

Mic.Server: Okay your total is 6.45 please drive up to the second window.

When I got to the second window I was shock. On the little way I had there, I wondered why I wasnt able to go the the 1st window to pay, but shoot, I aint complaining.

WindowServer: To give back to the community, everthing is free, i'm Kendrick Lamar, and everything is on me.

All I could think of was oh shiz this nigga is really bout that life. He all bout his music biz. He done spit 3Bars n shiz, servin me at McDonalds n shiz, HOLLA!

Steph pov

Me:* walks in the shop* mama's home

?: aye Shawty I heard you were the best

WTF, how the hell did he finds me. Last time I saw that nigga I was about to punch him out for peekin through my window.

Me: *rolls eyes* you stalkin people now?

?: nah, just my beautiful neighbor

Me: >_> ewwwwah..

?:*laughs* my name is Devin by the way

Me: well Devin, did you come to get ya hair done or nah cuz I don't get paid to talk.

Devin: fasho, a nigga need cornrows. style 'em however you feel baby.

After about a hour, I finished his hair. This niggahs head was so big! But anyway, he pays me, it costs $20 but I count $60 before he approached me from behind and wispered in my ear "that's my tip".

I turned my head and stood still until he walked out. A few minute later I checked my phone to find Cassie raped my messages.

Then I got to a message from dash

Dash: wassup?

Me: Work.

Dash: I wanna c u tonite

Me: Then Come thru

Dash: Alone?

Me: Oh, I gotta think bout that.

...

I drove home to see some next nigga done parked in my spot -__-

"I bust the Windows out your car" came to mind so I started singing that while I looked for another spot.

10 minutes later I still can't find none so I drive back to my spot to figure or weeks car it is. On my way they cassie calls.

Cassie: Where the hell are you B!? I got the dogs.

Steph: never mind that a nigga parked in our spot, again. This shit is pissin me the hell off. Next ima pull out the crowbar, I'm dead ass

Cassie: Chill, where you at tho