𝘾𝙃.004

・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

"Thanks to navigation from our Summoner's tracker friend here-" Stormhund said as they were all huddled under the main deck, some of Malsagov's crew behind her. "-we've traversed the Bone road to the island of Jelka. As for the Sea whip, we have some storybook drawings, no telling what it really looks like. Rule of thumb for the unknown-" the man walked to a curtain and pulled a string revealing all kinds of different weapons behind it. "-come prepared"

"Are all pirates well- armed?" Mal asked stepping closer to the weapons.

"We are" The blonde woman said instead of Stormhund already knowing he hated being called pirate. All eyes were on her when she said that, focusing in the knifes attached all over her and a gun in her belt, she had another gun hidden in a pocket of her coat, but it was just for emergencies. "We just don't have a fancy guns, like the privateer here"

"I don't know the difference" Mal shrugged referring to the different titles.

"The difference is I have a license and she doesn't" he walked back to the table. "And a health love for innovation, gadgets, things that go boom"

"And copious amounts of gold" Malsagov chimed in and he nodded agreeing with her.

"Anything piqued your interest?" Stormhund asked Mal not before winking at the blonde woman making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah"

"Well, take it, for our excursion" the man offered and Alina's friend took one of the big guns that were strapped at the bottom. "Fabulous choice, you have excellent taste in weaponry, Mal. The cable's Fabrikator made. Tensile of 80,000, yield 50"

"Impossible" the other man muttered under his breath.

"When people say 'impossible', they usually mean 'improbable'" the Privateer quoted.

"Not me, it's incredible"

"I designed it myself, in fact my inventions are all around you. You just have to know where to look" he said before leaving and walking towards Malsagov who was busy talking to her crew and turned to him once she finished. "You can also grab one, my sun"

"I don't trust that your inventions will not explode in my face"

"Didn't we just had a conversation about this topic?" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her. "Come on, grab one, I promise they will not explode on your face"

She huffed and did as he said, grabbing a small gun that was strapped to a wall.

"Happy?"

"More than happy" he grinned and went back to his place at the table. "So, we'll go quietly on Miss Starkov's orders, to injure it for your death blow"