𝘾𝙃.007

・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

Their fight had been stuck in her head the rest of the day, it had been merely some hours and the moon was already full in the sky.

She had been given a soft nightgown, way too elegant for something that was only used to sleep. She was sitting in the window seat fiddling with her fingers, rethinking her entire interaction with Nikolai, she had been too harsh with him.

He had caught her off guard with his question about her feelings, about why she was so mad that he was getting engaged, it overwhelmed her, and that triggered her fight or flight.

Even if she was able to express her feelings as Nikolai wanted, she couldn't her plans were finally in movement and she couldn't let petty love get in the way.

No matter how the blonde prince made her heart rattle.

Still, she had been too harsh on him, she must apologize to him, yes, she was going to apologize.

But, how does someone apologize?

The pirate had never apologized to someone, well at least not sincerely. Should she just knock on his door and say I'm sorry, or was there something else.

It did not matter, she had to apologize in any way she could. She stood up and straightened her nightgown before leaving the room. His room was not far from hers, apparently in his words, he wanted to be as close as his sun as he could.

She rolled her eyes at her thoughts, and finally arrived in front of his double doors, she breathed in deeply now hesitant to knock on the door.

The woman finally got brave enough to do it and knocked on the door, the wait wasn't long, second after she knocked Nikolai opened the door only in a bathrobe and his trousers. His torso was completely uncovered showing marked abdominals all over.

He looked expectant as he waited for her to say something, but she was so entranced by him, her apology seemed to leave her mind.

"Captain, are you-" he stepped forward worried that something had happened to her, it was weird that she wasn't fighting with him the minute she saw him.

"I wanted to apologize" she said breathless unable to take her eyes away from his torso.

"Did you?" He smirked and leaned on the frame of his door.

"Yes, I-" she closed her eyes to try and gather her thought but even with her eyes closed she still saw his beautiful body. "Oh, fuck it"

Without a second to spare after her words she was on him, her lips on his, he was so shocked by her actions he did not respond to the kiss, making her separate from him in fear that it was not what he wanted.