2

A/N:  Ayooo, attendance time!

Elizabeth

Another day of long hours and hard work always pays off for Lizzie. She and the rest of the cast have been filming WandaVision for a few months now and she can honestly admit that she has loved every single moment of it. Being on the Warner Bros ranch in Burbank hasn't been the worst location to film and she also has been able to try so many different things thus far.

It's a different kind of project than the ones she has done in the past, even her previous Marvel projects.

She's glad that she gets to show this side to the character she loves so much, getting to display Wanda in a more fun and care-free way, at least for the first few episodes and then it goes back to being dark.

But overall she has been impressed with the way this show has been written and produced so far, how Wanda is going through the stages of grief with losing Vision, her brother, her family, her entire country, and, mostly, herself.

Elizabeth wasn't aware that people loved her character this much, she wasn't used to being in the spotlight so much, she was always known as Mary-Kate and Ashley's "little sister," but now she feels like she is finally carving her own name into the world, getting the recognition and success she has worked so hard for over the years.

Of course, she has had notable works in the past, working with Sarah Paulson, Aubrey just a few years back, Ed Harris, Jason Sudeikis, Dakota Fanning, her own show on Facebook Watch, and a few of her Marvel co-stars in different projects outside of the MCU.

But this work, this show, it's something special. And she knows it. They've given her a hand in production as well, the directors and producers and whole crew trusting her opinion and her knowledge of her own character and her own character's inner monologue. She has been grateful to have been given this type of control and trust.

And she is finally done for the day after filming a few touch-up scenes for the pilot episode again. She doesn't mind working so much for WandaVision, she appreciates everyone's dedication to this project, determination to make it as close to perfect as possible.

She is all for it.

Elizabeth Olsen isn't one to settle for anything less than the best she could possibly do, and the directors and producers have listened to her and applauded her when she would ask to do another take if she wasn't satisfied with the previous one.

Over the years she has grown into her own, trusted her instincts and her talent.

In the past she wasn't so confident. Back at NYU, she always felt like she had to prove herself, prove to the people and professors around her that she wasn't just another famous baby, she wasn't just the sister to the world's most famous twin-sister celebrities.

Many times, it hurt when she heard the whispers, felt the glares, the judgment.

One person in particular made it extra hard for her confidence to shine through. Whenever she got excited about something, felt proud of herself, Carson Mills was always there to shut her down.

And she hated her for it.

She knew that Carson Mills was going to be the first of many to judge her, to criticize her and her upbringing, but for some reason she always found it hard to not let her classmate's words get to her.

At least at the beginning. It wasn't like Carson was outright cruel to her either, Lizzie could admit that she started a lot of their issues, especially when she inserted herself into the situation between her roommate and Carson's situationship or whatever they called it.