𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
'ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ'

ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴀsᴘᴇɴ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ, sʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ.

She was exhausted.

The girl let out a long sigh, shutting her eyes and rolling over onto her back so she was looking up at the ceiling.

She screwed her eyes shut, trying to prevent the migraine that was slowly slipping in, but failing miserably when her phone started blaring.

Aspen let out a loud groan, snatching her phone from her pocket and squinting to see the contact name.

'𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬'

She wrinkled up her nose with a sigh, before picking up, ready to be scolded; That's what usually happened during these calls.

Eve, Aspen's agent, would usually call to either complain about something that had been published on the internet about her or just gossip about the world to her in general. And, thankfully, today, it was the latter.

"And apparently Mr Evans has got a mysterious new lover!"

"What?" Aspen hurried to sit up, quite clearly invested in the drama, "Who?!"

Even through the phone, she could hear her friend shrug, "God knows. Wish it were me though."

The girl let out a long giggle through the phone. Eve had always been obsessed with Chris Evans and it was clear to everyone that knew her that she was in love.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to be his agent."Aspen chuckled.

"Oh trust hon, I did. Many, many times," She told the girl, making the actor laugh.

Eve was definitely more of a friend than a boss. They could joke on about anything and the other would join in.

Eve sighed on the other end, "You laugh now but you know we would have been the best couple!"

Aspen rolled her eyes grinning, mentioning how her and Chris were friends online, "You're so lucky, I havent told him about your crush on him."

"No, you're lucky," Aspen quirked up an eyebrow, before Eve spoke again, aknowledging the silence, "Because if you did that, you wouldn't have an agent anymore."

The two laughed and continued talking for around another hour about work and other things, before finally stumbling onto the subject of meeting the scream 6 cast.

"Oh yeah, there's gonna be a little party Friday, right? Just so everyone can meet one another before filming." Aspen's up-to-date agent announced to her, reminding her of the cast's plans, which was probably the reason she was meant to call in the first place, but had gotten distracted.

"Shit, yeah," The girl leaned back onto the bed, falling into the comfort of the sheets, "I need to find something to wear."

"Suit." The lady on the other line stated blankly, "One thousand percent."