𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
'ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ'

"ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ," ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ's ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀsᴘᴇɴ, ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇʟɪssᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴘɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ.

"Jenna this is Aspen," Melissa introduced the girl as the two glared into each others eyes, "The one who's playing Willow."

Aspen's eyes scanned the girl ahead of her, taking in her black dress that ran down her body. She extended her arm, avoiding the girl's gaze, "Hi."

Jenna took a deep breath in, glancing down at her Aspen's outstretched hand, faking a smile and then shaking the girls hand, "Nice to meet you, Aspen."

She obviously didn't feel like causing a scene right now, so she thought the best thing to do was to pretend that they had never met.

As soon as the conversations in the room started up again and everyone had caught up and been introduced with one another, Jenna glanced at her red cup, sloshing the liquid in it about.

The actress gave a quick look to the dark skinned girl, her eyes trailing down her figure before she shook her head, trying to rid the thoughts from her mind and downing the rest of her drink.

She clambered to her feet from the couch, "I need another drink," She groaned and the gang laughed at her.

As she left, Aspen perked up, this could be the one and only opportunity to apologise to her before filming started.

Carefully but surely, she waited a minute or so before finding an excuse to slip out of the room and after Jenna, saying that she needed to go check up on her friends because she didn't want them to be too wasted.

And that was partially true. The first thing that Aspen did as soon as she got out of the room was look for her friends; after getting a drink and chugging it all to rid her of her fears that was.

She grabbed another cup, this time slowly drinking it's contents, as she looked around for her friends and Jenna.

The girl could have spotted her friends from a mile away. Reneé and Alia were together dancing and just having fun on the dance floor, while Noah seemed to be flirting with the boy that he had been eyeing when he had walked in.

Noting that they were fine, Aspen turned on her heels; her new mission to find Jenna.

However, that mission was cut short when she knocked into the short brunette, feeling a cold liquid soak her clothes.

How the roles had reversed.

Jenna stood ahead of her, mouth agape, but a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She was definitely drunk.

She stood with her plastic, now empty, cup in one hand and her phone in the other.

Aspen took a deep breath in, trying to calm down, before she caused a commotion.

"Really?" She managed to let out.

Jenna's smile grew, her state becoming tipsier by the minute, "What?"

The black girl swallowed a lump in her throat, deciding to just walk away and be the bigger person.

On her way, she managed to bump into Ren and Al who were still on the dance floor, partially out of breath, "Where you off to?" Alia drunkly managed to mumble, giggling.