𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
"ᴄᴏᴄᴋʙʟᴏᴄᴋ"

ᴀsᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ sɪᴘ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴇɴɢᴇʀʏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ, sitting in the passenger seat to the group rented car.

"I can't believe you can have an energy drink at nine in the morning," Alia said from the backseat, making Noah in the driver's seat laugh.

"It gives out energy," Asp rolled her eyes, knowing she needed it since the group had stayed up for hours on end trying to help Renee find the perfect tune for the chorus of her new song, "Where's Ren again?"

Ali shifted in her seat at the mention of the singer's name, playing with her seatbelt, "She's uh- She was busy. She said she needed to perfect her second verse."

Noah and Apsen nodded in aknowledgement, before Noah spoke, "Dont worry, I'll get her out of there when the time I get back."

Asp smiled, glancing at Alia for a slight moment, before looking out the window to see that they had arrived at where Noah and Al were dropping her off.

"Tell her that she better sing us it once I get back," Aspen said, hopping out of the back and thanking Noah for driving her.

They all said their quick goodbyes, as she waved them goodbye as they drove off.

She sighed out a hot breath, smoke drifting from her mouth as she approached her trailer, wincing when her hand met the cold handle. Aspen shivered in the cold, the door of the trailer being stuck shut.

"Having trouble there?" A voice came from behind As, almost making the girl drop her keys.

She laughed slightly as she spun around to almost bump into Jasmin, as she looked up at the older woman, "A little."

Jas chuckled slightly at the girl, her coat zipped up as the fluff framed her face, "You can wait in mine until we start shooting? Plus, we could practice our lines; I need to anyway. " 

The black girl smiled cheerily with a nod, quickly thanking the girl, "Sure."

-
Time ticked by quickly, Aspen and Jasmin sitting rehearsing their lines in Jasmin's trailer as Aspen's door defrosted.

A quick knock on the door, interrupted the two girls from their bursts of giggles, being Melissa telling Aspen that it was time to do her scene with Jenna.

"Have fun!" Jasmim said innocently, shooing her up from the couch they were sat at.

"Yeah," The other girl laughed, rolling her eyes playfully as she approached the older girl who held the door open, thanking her, "I will."

The two pretty quickly said goodbyes, Melissa explaining that she needed to go see Devyn about something, allowing Aspen to take her time to walk to set.

Aspen's eyes instantly found the slightly older brunette on the set bed, doing a scene with Liana, her eyes lingering on the girl as she fidgetted with her bracelet.

She admired her outfit, her eyes shooting to the brown ones, as Jenna's met hers, letting Aspen forget about the eggy situation yesterday. She was beautiful.

-

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅.

𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐'𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾, 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗌 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.