꧁༺ 🅢🅔🅓🅤🅒🅣🅘🅥🅔 ༻꧂

TW: SMUT

Carmen silently and stealthy walked through the Sydney Opera House and checked the place out. The air mixed with the sounds of lovely tunes played by the actors' beautiful voices.

"Player, I just spotted Le Chevre." Carmen said, eyeing Jean-Paul in the theater.

"Wow, what's that new shiny new toy?"

"Don't know, but I think I'm about to find out." Carmen hummed. She ran backstage to get to Le Chevre.

She must have been too caught up in her own world to notice, but she felt two arms catch her abruptly and she gasped as she was pulled back into a closet.

She was faced with her old friend-turned-asshat who had refused to join her in her quest to stop VILE.

"Gray?" She looked at him in bewilderment.

"Sup, mate." He smirked, he gave her a wink.

"What job are you pulling now?" She clenched her teeth.

Gray laughed as he had the courage to look at her in the face.

"Nothing special tonight. Just some needed remix from Dr. Bellum." He said, ending it with a sigh.

"And, I needed to see you again,"

He came up close to her face.

"Because, you've changed, Lambkins."

Carmen blushed as she was faced with his batting eyes, tanned brown skin, manly shoulders with muscles that would make her own eyes pop out of her eye sockets. She wants him...

"You're no longer that shy, timid, little girl."

His lips are just inches away from hers.

"You're a hot, elegant, gorgeous lady." He looked at her from head to toe. He wasn't lying when he said it.

"O-oh, really?" She tried to recover from her blush, but it was no use. Gray has her trapped in this corner.

He caressed her face with his finger and then held her close to him. He stared into her ocean gray eyes.

"Because, fashion statement aside, you're hard to forget."

And then he kissed her.

It took Carmen a whole minute to realize what was going on and so she slapped Gray out of embarrassment.

Gray chuckled. Not daring to flinch from her face.

"Still feisty as I remember, huh?" He chuckled.

Carmen's blush was still on strong. She groaned as she felt a warmth envision between her legs. She rubbed her legs in frustration.

"Oh, have I maybe done," Gray's eyebrows raised in suspicion as he looked at Carmen between the legs. A sticky goo began to trail down. Frustrated from being wrapped in that damn fabric.

Carmen grit her teeth and forced herself to look up at Gray. she sank into a small seat inside the closet.

"Face it, you're alone right now." Gray smirked.

Carmen stood up and stared at Gray in the eyes. She came closer to her face. Gray eyes met honey eyes.

"Is that a threat?" She asked, slyly.

"Because, I don't care." She stiffly used her finger to push him back, there was such a force in her fingertips that almost sent Gray flying.

As soon as she turned around,

Carmen jerked as Gray grabbed her from behind. His mouth began to suckle on Carmen's collarbone. His hand began to trail down her thigh and Carmen barely had time to even think about pushing him away. She just let herself enjoy this.

A soft moan escaped her lips.

"This is a vulnerable corner I have you in, Lambkins." Gray murmured.

"Is that so?" Carmen shut her eyes in pleasure, she was drawing in it.

"Don't just escape from me yet." Gray grinned against her flesh and skin.

From him? And not from VILE?

"And how would I? Now that you have me?"

Gray turned her around and then kissed her eyes out. Carmen allowed him to do so. He moaned once she wrapped her legs around him and then brought him down with her on the seat. He started to lash her tongue with his. Desperate to get inside of her mouth.

Carmen allowed him access to her oral. Moaning as well as grunting as he did so.

They didn't have much time, they should be quick.

So, Gray quickly undid his pants, Carmen unbuttoned her coat, took off her hat and set it aside, and then unzipped her stealthsuit and Gray caught sight of her chest. Her breasts were in the best condition and size. They simulated perfectly in her bra.

Carmen was ripped to the core. Abs were perfectly glistened in the light from the cheap lightbulb. His eyes went wide and filled with insatiable hunger.

Carmen teased him by undoing her bra and letting them jiggle free in front of him.

He couldn't help himself, much to Carmen's delight, he sucked her nipples until they were both sore and he even bit on one.

Gray then slipped Carmen out of her stealthsuit until it was sticking to her calves. He fingered her small panties before delicately slipping them off her.

He entered her slowly and carefully. He understood it was her first time. But for the first one she was skilled.

He started thrusting in her slowly. But then he sped himself up. Her soft moans started to escalate and she began to moan louder. He had to cover her mouth just so that they wouldn't be heard.

"Shh." The way it came out of his lips made Carmen curl her lips in soft melting passion.

Why did it... why did it feel like he genuinely cared?

He started to go at a good-given speed. A small slap at her hips made her cry out louder. And she felt like a horse who had been given instructions.

She was coming close to her climax. With one last thrust...

"AH!" Her cry was muffled. It was muffled by the sounds of Gray coming to his own close. He came deeply inside of her tight little hole.

Gray didn't dare ask how Carmen was this skilled when it came to pleasing a man.

They both took a breather and soon, Carmen felt herself empty once Gray pulled out of her. She knew they had little time to dress. But they both quickly put their clothes back on.

Carmen zipped herself in her stealthsuit and Gray put his pants back on.

Carmen hastily put her hat and coat on herself and didn't care about her hair that much. Even though it looked like a small nest from her and Gray's fun times.

"Well, we should do this again, Lambkins." Gray smirked.

"Yeah, no, mate." She mimicked his Australian accent and then left.

~~~

Carmen looked at the opera house in utter shame and second hand embarrassment.

She had failed on the caper. Turns out...

Turns out Gray had been tasked to do that in order for Le Chevre to get away...