꧁༺🅛🅤🅢🅣🅕🅤🅛༻꧂

TW: SMUT, ANAL SEX, LIGHT DOM/SUB, SPANKING.

LMAO, both Gray and Carmen are just too horney to function.

She used her lasso to catch the guard's attention. She then dusted off her Kimono and cleared her throat to make him look at her.

"Come," She ordered.

The guard did so and then walked up to her. Though he ignored his thumping heart.

"I've heard rumors. Rumors of Crackle having an affair with Carmen Sandiego. I want you to investigate." She instructed.

The guard looked at her curiously. Giving her a look.

"Right, matter of fact I will give you 3 million if you check them out." She went closer and placed a bag in his hands.

"And there's more where that came from, Maxwell." She whispered.

Oh.

~~~

I don't love her.

Right? Gray is not in love with Carmen Sandiego. If anything she was in love with him.

But he's biting his tongue as he wonders if. Just if.

Gray looks at Dash Haber preparing to go to Milan for the upcoming heist. And soon, he raises his eyebrows. Then he takes a look at the control in his hand.

He won't heed his sister's warning. He doesn't care. So he has feelings for Carmen Sandiego. And he doesn't want to see her hanged by VILE. So what?

~~~

So far Carmen's ride is going smoothly. She didn't expect Gray's to be there. Their casual outing had been postponed for a few weeks. So they hadn't continued their fling since. And she hadn't seen him. And... Why did she want to look at him again?

She couldn't allow herself to get distracted on the job. She couldn't. She wouldn't.

Then why was she struggling to fight the models? These very unladylike models. But she doesn't mind. She's game on.

~~~

Gray stared at Carmen's agility. She was rather quick in doging the models. And he found that attractive. The way her body flowed with every one of her moves. He knows that he wants her. He wants her bad.

He turned the mind control hats off and took a look at Carmen. She was glamorous in the light. She looked at the models in shock. They froze all of a sudden.

"Hey."

She looked up to stare at him. And he only smirked, control in hand.

Carmen Sandiego has never felt more putty in someone's hands than others at this moment. She catched the lustful glare in his eyes. Then realizes how she looks. She doesn't have shoes on since she lost them during the battle.

She stared at him until he made the choice to jump down to her. Making her raise her eyebrows at what he had just planned. What was his game now?

For a while now she's been contemplating on whether or not they are in fact...

"What are you doing?" She asked, sharply.

"Hm?" Gray raised his eyebrows at her in the same way she raised hers.

Carmen scoffed.

"What are you doing here? Did the faculty send you here to me?" She asked.

"Woah, not ever will they do that." Gray said.

"Hmph." Carmen looked at the frozen models.

"Time to get them out of here, and you're not going to stop me." She said, Looking back at him again. She was just noticing how hot and handsome Gray was. It made her cheeks flush in embarrassment as she recalled their pastimes.